Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

this youngmoney fella is just flagrant
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This looks bad on Chris. Not that his loyal fans care, but it just confirms he is quick to anger. Any old little thing will set him off.

How you gon' be in the entertainment industry and have terrycloth skin?

Good Point. Not a good look considering the anger management course he took and what not.

Man, that's BS...

*%+% like this happens everyday to regular people, but since he is who he is, all the sudden it's a big deal? Stop the madness....

I'd hate to be in his shoes, having every comment dissected and scrutinized and people WAITING for you to fail...all over some damn words.
That's the thing...people WANT him to fail.  He pretty much blacklisted himself by putting hands on Rihanna (sp?), and through all the PR spin etc...he's goes out and does this....as sensitive as folks are about homophobia, Chris Brown is the last person people want to see throwing around derogatory names.   This isn't a good look.  At all.   Honestly...who is Raz B. in the grand scheme of things and WHY did Brown even have to respond? 

as Brandon Jennings said:

nyecus.png

REALLY stupid on Chris Brown's part....really stupid. 

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This looks bad on Chris. Not that his loyal fans care, but it just confirms he is quick to anger. Any old little thing will set him off.

How you gon' be in the entertainment industry and have terrycloth skin?

Good Point. Not a good look considering the anger management course he took and what not.

Man, that's BS...

*%+% like this happens everyday to regular people, but since he is who he is, all the sudden it's a big deal? Stop the madness....

I'd hate to be in his shoes, having every comment dissected and scrutinized and people WAITING for you to fail...all over some damn words.
That's the thing...people WANT him to fail.  He pretty much blacklisted himself by putting hands on Rihanna (sp?), and through all the PR spin etc...he's goes out and does this....as sensitive as folks are about homophobia, Chris Brown is the last person people want to see throwing around derogatory names.   This isn't a good look.  At all.   Honestly...who is Raz B. in the grand scheme of things and WHY did Brown even have to respond? 

as Brandon Jennings said:

nyecus.png

REALLY stupid on Chris Brown's part....really stupid. 

@chrisbrown I luv how u resort 2 disrespectful low
brow tactics when u clearly sabotaged ur own career
by beating women!
less than 5 seconds ago via web

is this for real!?

@chrisbrown I luv how u resort 2 disrespectful low
brow tactics when u clearly sabotaged ur own career
by beating women!
less than 5 seconds ago via web

is this for real!?

chris brown acts like he's from l.a. and good? Homie, you run with 30 year old jerk dancers and have absolutely no clout.

chris brown acts like he's from l.a. and good? Homie, you run with 30 year old jerk dancers and have absolutely no clout.

Man, that's BS...

Regular people don't have a million followers on Twitter, though.

Man, that's BS...

Regular people don't have a million followers on Twitter, though.

Back
Top Bottom