Chris Brown To Groupies: “There’s Room In The Trunk, Yo!â€

Originally Posted by bkdan1

I don't see the problem. I'm sure they all wanted to play this:
2191_SuperPunchOut.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love to see a women lose all their dignity bc they think there will be a night after 2mar morning.

I've seen women do some crazy stuff to chill with someone who has money and has been on TV.

Gettem CBeezy!

I love to see a women lose all their dignity bc they think there will be a night after 2mar morning.

I've seen women do some crazy stuff to chill with someone who has money and has been on TV.

Gettem CBeezy!

Gettem CBeezy!

Gettem CBeezy!

never mind chris brown, any dude is capable of being able to pull women after a stunt like he pulled

obviously CB money gets u females in the trunk,but realistically a lil money,charm, and good looks will make some chicks forget things

and no matter how big of a dog were are,there is always that female dog that wanna %!%$ with us

never mind chris brown, any dude is capable of being able to pull women after a stunt like he pulled

obviously CB money gets u females in the trunk,but realistically a lil money,charm, and good looks will make some chicks forget things

and no matter how big of a dog were are,there is always that female dog that wanna %!%$ with us

laugh.gif
this dude man. Got the broads goin nuts! Id imagine if it was a bus the #*%$ would still pack it out..some people just have it all huh :/

laugh.gif
this dude man. Got the broads goin nuts! Id imagine if it was a bus the #*%$ would still pack it out..some people just have it all huh :/

Back
Top Bottom