Chris Brown To Groupies: “There’s Room In The Trunk, Yo!â€

Originally Posted by YardFather

Word. Why any female would ever speak to this clown, let alone support his music or anything else is beyond me.

Really? That simple? Because he is the ONLY dude in this world that has made a horrible mistake? No self-respecting woman would waste her time right? Yea ok man.

So what if she just wanted casual sax. Still shouldn't talk to him right? Go somewhere man.

Gotta get in where you fit in i suppose, as a male id have to agree with the male:female ratio in that whip *props
pimp.gif

Gotta get in where you fit in i suppose, as a male id have to agree with the male:female ratio in that whip *props
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Word. Why any female would ever speak to this clown, let alone support his music or anything else is beyond me.

Really? That simple? Because he is the ONLY dude in this world that has made a horrible mistake? No self-respecting woman would waste her time right? Yea ok man.

So what if she just wanted casual sax. Still shouldn't talk to him right? Go somewhere man.

Really?

He didn't just lay hands on a woman, but he straight up beat the !#%* out of one.

Any male who beats the !#%* out of a woman is scum.

There's a difference between making mistakes and being a horrible person.

Really?

He didn't just lay hands on a woman, but he straight up beat the !#%* out of one.

So ANY person that makes a horrible mistake is a horrible person? Just like a human to cast judgement. Like I said, many of us have made horrible mistakes. So does that mean no self respecting opposite-sexed person should ever speak to us? Do you hear yourself?

So ANY person that makes a horrible mistake is a horrible person? Just like a human to cast judgement. Like I said, many of us have made horrible mistakes. So does that mean no self respecting opposite-sexed person should ever speak to us? Do you hear yourself?

Really?

Word. Also you can't acidently hit anybody to the point he did Ri Ri. This fool smashed her face. No forgiveness. Pics of him and groupies like this only further shows he has not grown up.

Really?

Word. Also you can't acidently hit anybody to the point he did Ri Ri. This fool smashed her face. No forgiveness. Pics of him and groupies like this only further shows he has not grown up.

Really?

Really?

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Really?

word? so he shouldn't smash these birds because he needs to grow up?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Really?

word? so he shouldn't smash these birds because he needs to grow up?
laugh.gif

I got nothin but love for chris (no ayo) I can't hate cuz I know if I were in his position I'd be doing the same exact things, bringin enough broads home for all the niqs
pimp.gif

I got nothin but love for chris (no ayo) I can't hate cuz I know if I were in his position I'd be doing the same exact things, bringin enough broads home for all the niqs
pimp.gif

Damn, you can do some pretty messed up things, as long as you're famous, females will be flocking. These days, dudes are even more upset at CB than females
laugh.gif

Damn, you can do some pretty messed up things, as long as you're famous, females will be flocking. These days, dudes are even more upset at CB than females
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom