Chris Brown's New Album Exclusive

Originally Posted by dreClark

his first album is waaay better in my opinoin...and I just found out that this dude is a blood..DOM..where you at homie???

Chris Brown a Blood.....The guy who's pop locking......Dude with the SMURF BLUE lambo.....I don't believe it......He been around Weezy too much.....Im sure DOM will not care for this misrepresentation....
laugh.gif

yeah cause if he really is trying to be one.. he's even lamer than i already think he is.
indifferent.gif

Chris Brown a Blood.....The guy who's pop locking......Dude with the SMURF BLUE lambo.....I don't believe it......He been around Weezy too much.....Im sure DOM will not care for this misrepresentation....
man my mans from the bk was telling me..it was something behind the skull tat on his right hand, and his record label called "breakfastclub" which is some blood slang term....he was talking about some other stuff too

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

CD is better then alot of you are saying in my opinion
WAY better than some dudes on here are claiming.
laugh.gif

Album is definitely in heavy rotation. Quality-wise, it's on par with the first album imo.

If you wanna talk about an artist who took a step in the wrong direction, then talk about Ne-Yo. Cuz Ne-Yo's second joint was NOWHERE near his first one.

Chris actually put together a solid enough album where you can't say he fell off. Ne-Yo on the other hand..................

Anyway,

Kiss, Kiss
Take You Down
With You
You
Picture Perfect
Hold Up (feat. Big Boi)
I Wanna Be
Lottery
Nice (feat Game)
Down (Kanye)
eek.gif

are all excellent.

And the other songs I didn't list, I still listen to. Ya'll buggin callin this weak.
laugh.gif

I'm sure opinions will change as he releases more singles....

Back
Top Bottom