Chris D'Elia

Someone on twitter also claimed she was abused by one of delia's friends. People speculating it might be another comedian, andrew santino.

Other creepy white dudes:

Danny Masterson, best known for his role on "That '70s Show," was charged with three counts of rape, the Los Angeles County district attorney says

Just saw that on CNN. Hopefully his brother from Malcom In The Middle isn't in on that **** either, Francis was my guy on that show.

Whoa.... supposedly this clip was in 2019 and it fits this whole narrative

Why these white bros air out each other's business like that

He either had secret babies with these baristas or he's pimping them to himself

Someone on reddit said she hooked up with him and that he has a daddy/daughter fetish, likes ownership over women. His fiancé has private social media accounts and he doesn't talk about their relationship. Sounds like a control freak trying to rein everyone in.

The long game.

1592531042401.gif

How do you even come in contact with so many underage people? I haven’t interacted with anyone under 25 in years. And that’s just because of the young people where I used to work.
Like what venue are these 16 year old girls in?

Mans is done.

Yikes!
However if I'm being honest I do find it interesting that she stopped the screen caps after "I'm 16 Chris". His response to that would have been the proof to label him a pedo no? Like what if he stopped responding or was like "oh **** my bad".
Don't wanna sound like that guy and maybe I am since I liked the dude, but that one just seems off.

How do you even come in contact with so many underage people? I haven’t interacted with anyone under 25 in years. And that’s just because of the young people where I used to work.
Like what venue are these 16 year old girls in?
That's what I was wondering too. If he met these women at shows, don't you have to be 18 to get into those?

Back
Top Bottom