Chris D'Elia

I haven’t been on the tfatk reddit since before schaub released his newest special, I gotta peep everything that’s happened :lol:

I don't understand how this was handled so badly.

If Brendan's team has evidence of something then it would be easy to connect the dots but in reality anyone can post anything on Reddit and create similar or spoof emails like spammers/scammers do.

It's like a game of telephone/he said she said but with 40-50 year olds who don't understand how the internet works.

These podcasts have obsessive cult fan bases like mini versions of The barbs/Beyhive an they'll do all sorts of craziness in defense or on behalf of these E/F list entertainers.

Last edited:
When he said something about how this stuff had been coming from the same IP address based there for 6 years, and then she said "we've only been here for 2 and a half years", shouldn't that have been a big clue that it's all bull****? Dude needs to reassess his "team".

Annie reminds me so much of scarlett johansson. Their faces look similar and both got that sexy, raspy voice but Annie got small boobs.

286099757_125785756583825_6163820864669973988_n.jpg

Why? They're both weird as **** and work for each. She probably cheated.

I haven't listened yet but Khalyla said she caught Bobby trying to initiate something with another woman and that's when he suggested the open relationship

Khalyla’s niece lives with them and works on bobby’s “Bad Friends” podcast. Wonder if her and Khalyla gotta find a new place now.

That’s a weird couple. She was definitely getting her ankles pinned back in Hawaii on some Entanglement ****. The whole thing blew up over the Brendan Schaub controversy. I only have one question- are any of these mutha****as actually funny tho? Brendan is a bozo, Bobby as a standup was ok at best. Khayla or whatever was a nurse who got into podcasting cause of Bobby. Get back to the comedy, the standup, B.

Back
Top Bottom