Chris D'Elia

has louis ck rebounded from his downfall? i know he dropped a special on his own site for purchase and download, but not sure how successful it was. even with his fanbase, not sure he will get the bookings or sponsors. luckily for d'elia he comes from money
cant really gauge that right now
its almost a good thing for him that we're going through a pandemic

has louis ck rebounded from his downfall? i know he dropped a special on his own site for purchase and download, but not sure how successful it was. even with his fanbase, not sure he will get the bookings or sponsors. luckily for d'elia he comes from money
Louis still does standup, practicing new **** for his next big special, his show is unofficially canceled, and after a while I feel like he was choosing not to put himself out there.

Was even talk he was putting out writing work under a different pen name.

Speaking of Tough Crowd, have y'all checked on Nick DiPaolo lately? :lol:

I used to think he was funny despite his conservative views. But this fugazi Fox News podcast/show he’s doing is dumb. I know that if Greg and Patrice we’re still around, they would be ****ting on him left and right.

Andrew Schulz is a dude who thinks he’s funnier than he actually is. He uses that over the top persona to sell jokes that oftentimes aren’t that funny. He uses crowdwork to make lazy racial observations under the guise of pushing the boundaries. And the truth of the matter is that Charlemagne enabled this dude. He put the battery in his back. Also, when he laughs at one of his own corny jokes and sucks his teeth, it truly makes me want to Force Choke him.

Forgot to post this

“The story is old news,” Ross wrote said as part of his defense. “It has been investigated numerous times and thoroughly reviewed and never published. The witnesses and evidence do not support these despicable allegations.” He wrote that the woman “has a documented history of drug abuse” and that she and her husband “have been harassing me for years.” He adds that he hopes the woman “gets help for her mental health issues.”

Andrew Schulz is a dude who thinks he’s funnier than he actually is. He uses that over the top persona to sell jokes that oftentimes aren’t that funny. He uses crowdwork to make lazy racial observations under the guise of pushing the boundaries. And the truth of the matter is that Charlemagne enabled this dude. He put the battery in his back. Also, when he laughs at one of his own corny jokes and sucks his teeth, it truly makes me want to Force Choke him.

this can be said about a lot of comedians

Was a secret fan of this dude for a while , found him mildly funny on the Comedy Central roasts and Netflix standup special

damn though, never EVER will understand how 40 something year olds talk to around 18 year olds .... argument I’m reading on twitter is it was consensual.... meh
off topic but didn’t even know joe Rogan was worth 1 million let alone 100 million lol

Maybe I’m just washed or my mindset has changed, but I really don’t enjoy a lot of stand-up comedy the way I used to. Outside of a few veterans (Attell, Stanhope, Chappelle, MacDonald, Irrera, etc.) I can’t get down with the current scene.

Looks like Bryan Callen is catching heat. Yikes!
Rogan signs to spotify and now his entire circle is under fire one at a time.

I mean they deadass openly joked about one of those instances with Whitney Cumming where he just whipped it out on her in the car. He seems like the most guilty.

Shultz tries Way too hard man. He needs to tone down his attempts. So over the top.

When he is chill and logical, he is good.

(Referring to Brilliant Idiots)

I can get Bryan's bewildered anger though. He didn't have multiple allegations and had to leave.

One is something he said allegedly and then one accusation of assault.

I'd be pissed too and probably wouldn't stop. Thing is he was never that popular to begin with.

Never found Delia dude funny and he just looks like a dude that tries to bang underage chicks

schultz I find funny but yea a lot of times he goes over the top with the yelling and extras to his jokes. His pod flagrant2 is borderline unwatchable because of that and they frequently get to a point that the guys try talking over eachother

Back
Top Bottom