Chris Hayes (MSNBC) Spoofs how the media covers black news stories

LMAO at these respectability politics of Don Lemon homie has been aired out and done in . I like how he is deflecting from the actual topic. Why doesnt america treat white on white crime like its an epidemic why hasn't important white figures like Tim Tebow spoken out against the growing destruction of white people in america.Where is Justin Beiber or Skrillex to talk about the issues facing the white community.Why hasn't reverend Joel Olsteen came on tv reassure the poor hurt white people of huniginton beach to keep hope alive and unite through prayer. What about cities like Stockton with high white crime rates. The blatant media bias is killing white people .

This paternal lecture of hey black folks get your stuff together by white people is condescending and sad .White people and their black puppets only do this to further white supremacy all that tough love pull yourself up by the boostraps talk is just deflecting against the real problems facing america. Black people have devised various programs held all types of meetings created tons of grass roots programs for stopping violence,helping felons ,job programs etc yet we dont get any of the credit for these accomplishments at all .We dont get the media praise we get the medias lecturing like we are a community full of small children. Im not here for no person black white ,dominican ,asian etc saying we need to pull it together.We are out here pulling it together and working to make it better you can be old as bill cosby and be a certifed OG in this game and I will dismiss your pointless lecturing just like that fool O'Reily
this

do you REALLY want me to post:

-da highschool drop out rates which affects da earning potential of a household?

-who's da demopgraphic who's having da MOST babies out of wedlock

-da demogprahic who's suffering da MOST from unemployment

cuz it'll get real ugly
laugh.gif
Not sure how any of that is relevant to the points Meth made (which you still haven't addressed yet).
habitual sidestepper...dude has two right feet

I told you dudes before that ninjahood is working on getting his Republican stripes, by any means necessary.  As it currently stands, he spends most of his time over on Stromfront.org trying to "fit" in.  If the moderators over there ask him to show a picture of himself, he'll be **** out of luck.  

:rofl:

ninjahood you are honestly the only dominican i have ever seen who doesnt think they have black in them smh

I'm mad this thread took this long to be made about the Huntington Beach Riot. Media has always had a twisted perspective against the American Black. These riots are assumed as a few bad apples. A few in a destructive fad. Yes we know if these were Blacks they would be assumed to be used to this lifestyle of destroying. It is not a fad its how we live its how we are born. If you are Black you know you have to carry yourself to a different standard. You know that most people look down on you.No matter where they are from. Hell we look down on each other. We are conditioned to do so. You can't blame a person from the Caribbean or anywhere there are colored people from to identify with the American Black person. All around the world the darker you are the less that is thought of you. To these other countries we have a bad rap because we don't hold people accountable for their actions against us because we are busy trying to smooth things over and distance ourselves from each other. Jews got it right...none of you in here will say anything negative against Jews in public or even in this setting because you will get punished for it.

I'm mad that his thread has gotten derailed and once again gives NinjaHood much unnecessary attention. Especially to grandstand.
The whole NinjaHood is Black stance needs to end. He is not Black. He is whatever he wants to classify himself as in the Hispanic/Latino genre. He is of Dominican decent. He does not identify with the same problems as a Black male. Stop trying to force a connection with him that way. He obviously doesn't want it. And he isn't the only person out here of his Background to feel this way. His skin color mean nothing. He is not of African-Decent or anything. Might be mistaken but I think he was born in the Dominican Republic which means he is not Black.

Hispanics/Latinos make up more of this country than Blacks. Why would you expect them to identify with the "losing" side with Black people? In 20 years they will be number 1. While Blacks will be 3 and still falling.

Last edited:
Lmao ninjahood stay throwing shots at black people just to prove how opposite he is or how down he is for the white right agenda .Homie has more in common with black people than he does with whites .Him and his mother fit the image of every black stereotype his beloved Fox News throws out to belittle and dehumanize black people .Father went to jail mom raises him by herself in a poor neighborhood on the poor side of town .Full of those dreadful brown and black people .She probably works two jobs doesn't speak English .He probably doesn't have much education beyond high school and worst of all he buys expensive gym shoes lives at home is almost 30 in rent controlled housing .Blaring that god awful hip hop colored music
Son is a walking statistic worrying about copping a Jesus piece.
laugh.gif
yoooooooooooooooooooooo
roll.gif

"Da South shall rise again!"

"Nonmarital" births are HIGHLY correlated with income and educational attainment.  Your statistics - oops, you didn't provide any - fail to responsibly control for this. 

If it's your argument that "culture" is to blame, then explain to me why it is that, according to the latest US Census data, 64% of recently born American Indian children were born out of wedlock.  Is that also because of rap music?  (And don't you listen to that, too, by the way?)

In households with under $10,000 in annual income, over 68.9% of recently births were out of wedlock.  

That figure is over 60% for household incomes under $15,000, and over 50% for all household incomes under $25,000.  

Of the world's 35 wealthiest countries, the US ranks second-worst in child poverty, behind only Romania.  (This according to a 2012 report published by UNICEF.)

As for the "prison statistics" read The New Jim Crow.  If you're talking about a "criminal culture" of drug consumption, consider the following: 

The National Household Survey on Drug Abuse (2000) found that White teenagers are over 33% more likely to have sold illegal drugs than their Black counterparts.  

Usage rates for marijuana are approximately the same regardless of race.  However, according to this same survey, White students are SEVEN TIMES more likely to use cocaine and heroin.  Before you say "well, that's just self-report survey data," bear in mind that White youth visit hospital emergency rooms due to illegal drug use three times more than Black youth.

Yet, despite this, THREE QUARTERS of those imprisoned for drug crimes are Black or Latino.  

Hmm, so you were saying about this spoof?  Seems to me like you're getting most of YOUR information from the very sources being lampooned here. 

I don't see a response to any of these points. Why is that?
Why should he respond? Not responding directly is the BEST thing he's done in this thread. He's staying in his lane, and that's commendable.

"Da South shall rise again!"

eek.gif
 Damn!

Last edited:
I'm mad this thread took this long to be made about the Huntington Beach Riot. Media has always had a twisted perspective against the American Black. These riots are assumed as a few bad apples. A few in a destructive fad. Yes we know if these were Blacks they would be assumed to be used to this lifestyle of destroying. It is not a fad its how we live its how we are born. If you are Black you know you have to carry yourself to a different standard. You know that most people look down on you.No matter where they are from. Hell we look down on each other. We are conditioned to do so. You can't blame a person from the Caribbean or anywhere there are colored people from to identify with the American Black person. All around the world the darker you are the less that is thought of you. To these other countries we have a bad rap because we don't hold people accountable for their actions against us because we are busy trying to smooth things over and distance ourselves from each other. Jews got it right...none of you in here will say anything negative against Jews in public or even in this setting because you will get punished for it.

I'm mad that his thread has gotten derailed and once again gives NinjaHood much unnecessary attention. Especially to grandstand.
The whole NinjaHood is Black stance needs to end. He is not Black. He is whatever he wants to classify himself as in the Hispanic/Latino genre. He is of Dominican decent. He does not identify with the same problems as a Black male. Stop trying to force a connection with him that way. He obviously doesn't want it. And he isn't the only person out here of his Background to feel this way. His skin color mean nothing. He is not of African-Decent or anything. Might be mistaken but I think he was born in the Dominican Republic which means he is not Black.

Hispanics/Latinos make up more of this country than Blacks. Why would you expect them to identify with the "losing" side with Black people? In 20 years they will be number 1. While Blacks will be 3 and still falling.
great post

Back
Top Bottom