Chris "Mac Daddy" Of Kriss Kross Dead At 34

Man RIP!

Possible drug od huh? Smh!

I heard dude wasn't sick like that but just had alopecia n went bald.

Grew up listening to Kriss kross...

Last edited:
frown.gif
 RIP

Damn shame. Child rappers are going down the same slippery slope as child actors.

These dudes need guidance but they're preyed upon by grown folks at the height of their success.

RIP

Crazy thing is....my boxing trainer plays "Jump" in every class he teaches. And he's a Brooklyn dude for real.

R.I.P.
i know your joking but them dissing abc was pathetic cuz they were biting them in the first place... then illegal took a dump on kris kross on the track we getz busy for dissing abc

rip
"inside out is wiggity wiggity wiggity wack" lol

yea illegal was hard tho.

Man Chris Kelly had better rapping skills at age 14 then most of the popular rappers do today that are grown men. It's sad really. R.I.P.

Damn. Dude was younger than me.

R.I.P

"Live and Die for Hip Hop" is still a dope track to this day.

Jermaine Dupri wrote all kriss kross songs

but they still had to deliver the lyrics right??

Chris Kellys delivery is better than most rappers today...go back and listen to the tapes....

Chris Kelly > Chris Smith....then and even now...you could see in the 20 year anniversary performance..

Man his death hit me almost as hard as MJ...

one of the major icons in my child hood for real...

RIP :smh:

Damn shame. Child rappers are going down the same slippery slope as child actors.

These dudes need guidance but they're preyed upon by grown folks at the height of their success.

RIP

Crazy thing is....my boxing trainer plays "Jump" in every class he teaches. And he's a Brooklyn dude for real.

You aint playin.. Shyiem da rugged child just caught

A case a few weeks back, work & hammers in da spot.

Back
Top Bottom