Christian Bale is tired of 'white dudes' calling the shots

Do you agree with the British Batman right or nah?

• Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I get some people feel that way but it really doesn't make sense. Things start with discussions, whether the topic is obvious to you or not.

And asking someone to give up their job is unreasonable, especially given he doesn't control the casting.

You say it starts with a discussion, what have we been doing already for the last 500 years?
A whole lot of the same "it doesn't matter" actually. Start implies the beginning, clearly you want to rollover to action at that point but we're conditioned to be hopeless and tune out at that stage while simultaneously still doing nothing to effect that 'obvious' point silent or loud. Social media gives us a platform now to keep the conversation going or even hold folks like Christian to task instead of just saying "whatever".

Yeah it's a bit tricky. Reminds me of Leo speaking out against global warming but dude owns Yachts the size of football fields and privately flies in Brazilian models to smash in the US.

Few men on this planet i'd rather be than myself...

Leo is one of them, mans is a God and has knocked off more bad **** than Zeus :smh:

Not a metric exist in which Leo is not winning.

Idris Elba blew my mind. I really thought dude was from Brooklyn or something.
Eleven from Stranger Things.
I found out Gary Oldman was a Brit about 2 years ago.

The one that got me recently was the kid from Spider-Man - it was only when I saw him give an interview in his natural English accent that I realised.

Funny I found out Dominic had an accent back when I used to work in a call center and he called in.

There have been white actors (or at least one instance that I know of) who've given up their role after backlash. Ed Skrein gave up a role in Hellboy after getting some backlash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom