Cincy VS Vtech. Offical Orange bowl thread

hopefully we get a good bowl game today. proably be a low scoring boring game tho

Mickens
pimp.gif

Macho
pimp.gif

Max B lookin' *** _

Kam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

hopefully we get a good bowl game today. proably be a low scoring boring coming out game on the national level for UC tho

pimp.gif
Maybe not, because VTech isn't the same VTech that they were when they were in the BE.

I think VT will find a way to win. They been garbage all year and haven't looked good at all but they got this far.

I hope Tyrod has a big game

Nobody's watching this
laugh.gif

Let's just keep the turnovers and penalties to a minimum, and try not to be heros on offense *cough*Stinespring*cough*

If we just run the ball well and pass it well ENOUGH, we'll be straight. Will that happen? Probably not, because it's a bowl game.

Go Cats. I expect this to be a good game though.

Looks like this thread won't be half as long as the Rose Bowl thread. God I hate USC

smh.gif
Warren, Worilds, and Marshman being out for this game. I gotta hand it to both Warren and Worilds because they played with injuries just to get us here.Warren played the ACC title game on a torn ACL
sick.gif
while Jason had a dislocated shoulder damn near every game. Marshman's not playing because hecouldn't pass 6 credit hours of classes
indifferent.gif
but dude's BEEN a bum anyways and I wouldn't even be surprised if his RS Freshman backup plays just aswell or better.

Fox has the absolute worst presentation of these games, I wish ABC and Kieth Jackson was still commentating.

And also aren't 3 games going to be played on this field within a week's time, Orange Bowl, Dolphins playoff game and then the BCS title game
sick.gif
sick.gif
don't want a repeat of the Holiday Bowl with dudes breaking ankles out there.

Kansas made our D look bad at first last year too, but we adjusted and held them to only I think one or two more scores (one of their TDs was a pick 6).I'm not worried about us stopping their offense YET. If a drive like that happens again though I will be.

For now I'm still more worried about us on offense.

When did the Cincy bandwagon grow that big? It wasn't nearly the same last year.

DAMNIT COALE. Catch that +%%* in stride and get a touchdown. Now we're going to have to settle for a FG.

Back
Top Bottom