Cincy VS Vtech. Offical Orange bowl thread

What are you talking about? This post has EVERYTHING to do with my team.

My team = anyone playing a team from Ohio.

I have about 4 pints of Carlo Rossi for ya if you want to drown your misery.

Mad, yeah but not at VT or anything like that. They won the game, cool.

UC didn't play 10% of what they are capable of.

Please don't speak on them since you have only seen one "game" that they played.

I HATE when people do that.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

What are you talking about? This post has EVERYTHING to do with my team.

My team = anyone playing a team from Ohio.

I have about 4 pints of Carlo Rossi for ya if you want to drown your misery.
roll.gif
I love people like you.

As long as "they" lose, I am happy. That covers up how horrible your team is... which ever team you rep

Obviously it doesn't cover how horrible my team is because my team just beat your team. And on Monday, another one of my teams will beat Ohio State.

Hey, don't you have a bus to catch back to UC? Hurry along now...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by lu cash

Cincinnati is worst team I have ever seen play in a BCS bowl, this Virginia Tech team comes at a close second. God this game was terrible.
smh.gif

I don't care man I'll take it.
laugh.gif
I was at work back in 2005 when we beat Louisville (another disappointing game) and damn sure didn't watch when we beat Air Force in 02
laugh.gif
So I've never actually seen us win a bowl game.
Congrats enjoy it, wish we could've been there.

They do.

Ohio teams always find a way to choke so its a gift that keeps on giving in a way.

But it could be worse, you can be living in Columbus or Cleveland.

Nice talking with ya.

Cincinnati is worst team I have ever seen play in a BCS bowl, this Virginia Tech team comes at a close second. God this game was terrible.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I was at work back in 2005 when we beat Louisville (another disappointing game) and damn sure didn't watch when we beat Air Force in 02
laugh.gif
When you all beat Louisville back in '05 you had the dog pound ring leaders brother running your squad at QB. Where is he now? IMO VirginiaTech has always been a dirty Football team and always will be. I still can't believe that lame stomped on Elvis Dumervil's leg like that in that game.Pathetic.

This game was pretty boring though to be honest. UC had plenty of opportunity's but gave it a way.

I hate foxes coverage of bowl games.

they make it seem kinda cheap in a way.

idk how to explain it.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When you all beat Louisville back in '05 you had the dog pound ring leaders brother running your squad at QB. Where is he now? IMO Virginia Tech has always been a dirty Football team and always will be. I still can't believe that lame stomped on Elvis Dumervil's leg like that in that game. Pathetic.

This game was pretty boring though to be honest. UC had plenty of opportunity's but gave it a way.
grin.gif
So because Marcus Vick stomped on a dude's leg, ourwhole program is dirty? Get out of here with that mess. You have no clue what you're talking about, I can list to you all the players that are/have beendirty/shady over the past couple years: Marcus Vick, Mike Imoh, Deangelo Hall, Jimmy Williams, Branden Ore. Outside of that we had a pretty good group of guys.Especially on this years team most of the young guys are pretty upstanding and haven't had many personal foul penalties or extracurricular activities afterthe whistle.

^^^I can agree about this years squad, they were better than years past. It's pretty bad though when you list the dirty players that VT had.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

^^^I can agree about this years squad, they were better than years past. It's pretty bad though when you list the dirty players that VT had.
Yea we had some bad apples but overall the program itself wasn't dirty. And didn't one of your receivers rob a convenience store and go tojail? Just sayin
laugh.gif

BTW Kam just confirmed that he's coming back next year (no real shock there).

Back
Top Bottom