***Cincybcats22 Collection Post - 370+ Pairs (Nike/Jordan) OG NT Member***

You got like a @#%$^&* garage of shelves.
laugh.gif
Respect.

greatttttt collection...I always wonder how am I going to get a great collection without being rich SIGHHHHHH

Chris, where'd you get them shelves?..how much do they cost?..I need to get some shelves for when I move..I gotta downsize the collection a little bittoo..Won't have enough room in the new place..PM me if you know anyone that wears a 10.5..Peace

Pure insanity
eek.gif

From the Jordans to your AM's straight
pimp.gif

props, and thanks for taking the time to make a collection post, it's always good to see what other
NT'ers have in their collection.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Thanks Homie, long time no talk.
yeah man np, unfortunately i don't come on AIM often ever since I kinda took a break from buying online due to the terrible US-Canada dollarconversion, ill hit you up though next time im on

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Thanks Homie, long time no talk.
yeah man np, unfortunately i don't come on AIM often ever since I kinda took a break from buying online due to the terrible US-Canada dollar conversion, ill hit you up though next time im on
No doubt man.

Alts are a size 12. That release was crazy. I was able to get a pair thanks to my homie Matt (check out his shop BTW www.corpstat.blogspot.com)

The only shoe I really had to wait in line for. I consider myself lucky for that.

Thanks again everyone for the love. I have been meaning to update this but I have been swamped with school.

I have picked up quite a few things lately.

A few pairs of Eggplant Foamposites, Black Flightposite 1, Bacon 90, AM 180, Zoom Flight (OG Paytons).... i think thats it.

I feel you on the multiple Penny 2s and Bred 16s. Both are some of my favorite kicks.

Thanks again everyone.

Recently I have picked up:

1/2 Cent
Black/Red I '01 Retro
Silver/Grey I '01 Retro
Space Jam XI
'94 Black Cement III

Back
Top Bottom