Citizens revolt in Ukraine vol. live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I see videos like this I always think how the soldiers and police aren't even the ones to blame but they're the ones out there risking their lives.

so true.

They have families of their own to feed and probably relatives on the other side of the line as well.

The people who create the polarizing policies are nowhere near the battlefield.

It is truly manipulation of the masses at a wider perspective.

Crazy, right?

When I see these dudes literally burning each other, it blows my mind because they are in the same damn boat. The police are protecting the people that are oppressing them. :smh: The brainwashing is impressive if nothing else.

Last edited:
ad07AA6.jpg

its amazing how i can be sitting in bed and with the click of a button open up a live view of a country on the other side of the world

21st century ****, trippy to say the lease.

If poor folks tried this in the US that Marshall law would come down so swiftly the hood would be looking like a ghost town

this is why it's our duty to own guns.

Whenever I see videos like this I always think how the soldiers and police aren't even the ones to blame but they're the ones out there risking their lives.

so true.

They have families of their own to feed and probably relatives on the other side of the line as well.

The people who create the polarizing policies are nowhere near the battlefield.

It is truly manipulation of the masses at a wider perspective.

The soldiers can join the protests at any time.

Crazy, right?

When I see these dudes literally burning each other, it blows my mind because they are in the same damn boat. The police are protecting the people that are oppressing them.
mean.gif
The brainwashing is impressive if nothing else.
Sad stuff.
This is the way I've always looked at it. How can you uphold the "law" and fight against the same people pretty much fighting for you? I don't really get it.

Stanford Prison Experiment to a T. Give someone a little bit of power, and it's like they lose all sense of self.

Still don't like or trust cops in the slightest and that will probably never change.

any updates?
i read that the govt wanted a truce and said it would resign if parliament voted for it

opposition said nah we've grown accustomed to our makeshift shields and helmets
Smart move.

Ukraine was one of the most corrupt nations in the world according to the TICPI. I honestly wouldn't trust a single word coming out of their mouths. They need to tear the whole thing down and rebuild it in my opinion. 

Last edited:
Ukraine was one of the most corrupt nations in the world according to the TICPI. I honestly wouldn't trust a single word coming out of their mouths. They need to tear the whole thing down and rebuild it in my opinion. 

You must live a sheltered life if you think tearing down an entire country is a better solution than making parliamentary changes

You must live a sheltered life if you think tearing down an entire country is a better solution than making parliamentary changes
What kind of square *** dude makes a personal assumption completely irrelevant to the topic from a statement?

I was referring to their political structure from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom