City with the most beautiful women.....

Manila (I'm not Philippino), if you've visited there before you would know what I'm talking about. You can have a Filipina version of Kim K for barely the cost of a Starbucks drank.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Can't say for sure as I haven't been everywhere but Miami is up there.

Miami has alot of girls that arent really girls

So that's what Will Smith meant when he said "Ladies half dressed, fully equipped"
Spoiler [+]
iOYPB.gif
roll.gif

New Orleans....

i love Houston and ATL but the yellow bones in my good ole state are just to damn good looking...and most of the time the cream of the crop are from New Orleans or this city Lafayette

Miami and Atlanta has alot of gurls but if you want a woman then go to New York. Go to the Lower East Side and you got women with their own career, their own bread, and dressed to a T!

Vancoucer, or Toronto.

They have the realest, down to earth, very attractive girls over there.

And they are the least likely to cheat on you when your comparing to Las Vegas.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by tee99

Manila (I'm not Philippino)

eek.gif
You don't say!

Yea dude. Not that there is anything wrong with Philippinos. I had the pleasure of visiting the Philippines for business and was treated really well by the Philippino people. Philippinos are very proud people too, it's no wonder why Manny Paq is so popular world wide.
smokin.gif

detroit definitely dosent.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

If you like fat black women....come to Detroit....(Im leaving btw)
lmao. so true. wish i could leave. im tied up with ford motor company. maybe one day.
props to u, dude
pimp.gif

man i cant even pick a city

ALL OF SOCAL DOE word to the asian female appreciation thread
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Can't name city.. but state is definitely California!!

California has average woman  ,   average woman tell them how beautiful they are and sleep with them ,  california women  =   sex in the back of alot of cars

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Manila (I'm not Philippino)

eek.gif
You don't say!

Yea dude. Not that there is anything wrong with Philippinos. I had the pleasure of visiting the Philippines for business and was treated really well by the Philippino people. Philippinos are very proud people too, it's no wonder why Manny Paq is so popular world wide.
smokin.gif

The reason there's popping eyes cuz you misspelled Filipino.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

I gotta say... my city.
Toronto. Simply because you have beautiful women from EVERY race and cultures.

Toronto does have some impressive females. Was just there this past weekend and the women are definitely beautiful. 

Yeah, Sarah's hot.

you cant just narrow it down to one city, there's beautiful women all over the world. Ive been all over and my favorites are New York, San Diego, Rio De Janero, Italy and Thailand.

Back
Top Bottom