City with the most beautiful women.....

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Can't really count Vegas because a lot of the hot chicks you see there are merely visiting for the weekend from elsewhere.
Cali isn't bad, but if you ask where the chicks are from they'll tell you pretty much everywhere except Cali lol. It's just where all the hot chicks on the west coast congregate.

Many seem to come for the  weather and hope they'll get famous and find their prince charming. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Las Vegas, NV.

LULZ!
laugh.gif
I live here... and even I can't agree with you! All the woman here are from somewhere else.
They don't have to be from there. As long as they ARE there.

ca, mia, toronto (has some of the most beautiful white women i've ever seen...like dude said just look healthy/pure....a lot of diversity like ca), nyc (but it used to be better...infiltrated by nasties from other cities trying to reinvent themselves), atl (gorgeous/accommodating black women and plenty to go around)

Come to Toronto. place is like a candy store lol
personally i think we got some of the baddest Ethiopian chicks.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Las Vegas, NV.
During the day time I saw a lot of old dusted broadz and other chicks that just looked used up. Add in alcohol (beer goggles) and the masks (make-up) they put on at night I can see how one could be fooled in to thinking all the fine women are living there plus you gotta account for the ones just visiting.

Oahu, Hawaii has some of the most gorgeous women in the world, if you're into exotic/mixed women. Polynesians, Asians, Tahitian women, etc. Tanned, brown/bronze skinned... beautiful bodies.

^
eek.gif
Damn bruh do you get out?

At least with the DMV, sexy girls don't flock here to work in IT or the government
laugh.gif

They are more than likely home grown
pimp.gif

As far as vast majority of women being well put "together" FranceBrunettes- FranceBlondes - Norway/SwedenDark hair- Italy/GreeceAs far as "exotic" to me Northern African/"Berber", Turkish, Arab, and Persian. Also, throw "brown" women in the mix, India got 'em. The populations with the highest density of beautiful women, would go to Poland and Hungary. imo, I guess you have to go there to find out.Even tho, I only spent 5 hrs in the city, Miami definitely gets a nod from me.

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Def not anywhere in Maryland or the DMV for that matter

indifferent.gif
 .... dude must be crazy... DC.. PG county... even Montgomery County... Nova... beautiful women are everywhere.... bars...clubs.. malls... grocery stores...the gym...libraries.. lol u name it. Ive traveled all over....and i cant even hate..this area definately has a high number of above avg looking women. Id say a good 55% have college degrees with good paying jobs... you better take advantage.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

blacks - Atlanta
latinas - Miami
asians - LA
whites - Orange County, CA

Keeping it within the US because haven't had enough experience internationally but have spent a decent amount of time in all of the major US cities

In terms of diversity, like people have said definitely Toronto compared to the US anyway haven't been to any European countries.

Rio de Janeiro.

I'm sure you can walk around any decent city on a typical Friday/Saturday night and be thoroughly pleased.

Originally Posted by primetime21

Houston and ATL

I just knew someone was going to throw Houston ol dusty $*# hat in the mix.

No. The southwest is single handedly keeping H-town out of the race.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Originally Posted by youngdoc

blacks - Atlanta
latinas - Miami
asians - LA
whites - Orange County, CA

Keeping it within the US because haven't had enough experience internationally but have spent a decent amount of time in all of the major US cities

Oslo
Stockholm

And ive lived in SD for 4 months, been to LA, SF, Vegas a couple of times... nowhere close!

Pretty much every major city you are going to find beautiful women, and obviously the larger cities will have MORE pretty women, but I do believe that some cities have a more beautiful women on average.

I obviously can not speak about everywhere because I have not been everywhere, but the city that I found to have the prettiest women was Prague and followed closely by Gothenburg (yes, Gothenburg over Stockholm).

Montreal > Quebec City > Toronto. 
laugh.gif

I thought Prague was bleh, Czech women have distinct features to their credit, but there were really, really hot women (few and far compared to other municipalities) and the rest were avg.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

From what I have seen with my own two eyes (limited time in these cities BTW), Atlanta. Not even close.

Agreed...and they are soooo nice
Always down for a Georgia Peach!

Back
Top Bottom