-- Classic NT pics --

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

NOTHIN BUT RANDOM STUFF....

Who's pic is this? I know where it was taken from.
some guy on ebay trying to sell his collection, he changes the price often from 10 mill to about 750 thou haha
eyes.gif

hahahaha ruffin those were super funny. I did that to my hair line in 7th grade when I had my first line-up and i screwed it up when I got home and I kept ongoing and going with the rasor.
laugh.gif
it was an old white dude

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

hahahaha ruffin those were super funny. I did that to my hair line in 7th grade when I had my first line-up and i screwed it up when I got home and I kept on going and going with the rasor.
laugh.gif
it was an old white dude
man i got hacked the very same way when i was in elementary school, went to some barber shop...asked him to give me the box and then curve intothe point sideburns......dude made it look like he lined me up with a bowl on my face. don't even wanna remember that i had to take class pics that week,yea...those got tossed asap!

.....old white dudes giving line ups FTL
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

NOTHIN BUT RANDOM STUFF....

Who's pic is this? I know where it was taken from.
some guy on ebay trying to sell his collection, he changes the price often from 10 mill to about 750 thou haha
eyes.gif
Well whomever it is, those pics were taken from a pretty pricey loft a block away from Staples Center, L.A. Convention Center and L.A. Live (NokiaTheatre, ESPN Zone, Ritz Carlton, Lucky Strikes, etc...). I guess he or she is trying to pay for it by selling those shoes, lol.

^ son you gotta post a pic of yourself because I know its been said before but your avy = spitting image of Max B
laugh.gif

Phouvieng- I didnt even think you got on anymore. LOl you sold me my patent carolina jordan 1's sz8, years ago.

Originally Posted by Phouvieng

Wow, this post brought back some memories.
smokin.gif
Hell, you've been m.i.a. for a long time homie! Peety makes an appearance in this thread!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

-Jermaine

bring back all the memories of all the time I spent lurking......Does anyone have any of the early Ben Baller pics......those were great......it would be funnyif the new school guys heard all the old ben baller and crew stories....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by PhatDominican

Wow so many memories in this post. I been here for almost all of these and I rarely post just browse.

and those af1's posted above I have another pic...they were made by dead$tock and by far one of the best af1's i ever seen

1603eh3.jpg

Where is this dude ??? Yall remember "THEREALHUNDREDS" or ICY something I think his name was ????

now thats ah nice pair of af1's rite there

Not a pic, but this is definitely one of the most ignorant & entertaining things I remember seeing on here recently.

Back
Top Bottom