-- Classic NT pics --

again, i cannot overstate this. What i said was my opinion and i dont want anyone to take it to heart and get all crazy. But it has always looked so gay. And iwish i could be more descriptive but this is a rated G message board so i'll leave it at that. Even the kid in the "diamond supply co chearleadingoutfit" does not look as bad as those who are doing signiture poses with their shoes.

laugh.gif
glasses.gif
not inchronological order. bunch of randoms over the years...

3307b6o.jpg

ohs4k6.gif

15d2nnq.jpg

15zl1jn.jpg

2guxu6x.jpg

r09pud.jpg

2isa7gl.jpg

2yv6xj9.jpg

32ztjme.jpg

155oqvr.jpg

fz9rvb.jpg

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

again, i cannot overstate this. What i said was my opinion and i dont want anyone to take it to heart and get all crazy. But it has always looked so gay. And i wish i could be more descriptive but this is a rated G message board so i'll leave it at that. Even the kid in the "diamond supply co chearleading outfit" does not look as bad as those who are doing signiture poses with their shoes.
Ok, like the "licking the iccy sole pictures?"

Or a simple pic, focusing on the shoes, that just so happened to have your feet in them???

I think the first picture is goofy beyond belief, but the second picture is kinda what makes NT, NT...

With out a "what you wear" pic, what are we doing here? Just don't pose like Sportfreak with his cheazzy grin and point....

Originally Posted by akaValentino

laugh.gif
glasses.gif
not in chronological order. bunch of randoms over the years...

2isa7gl.jpg

ahh, shorty pops home girl. i remember when she told shorty that she had a million request on myspace from shoe heads. oh the beastin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

Here's the video.
laugh.gif
reason why I don't bother with shoes anymore.� Idon't have time lining up and going through the trouble.� Funny how 2 years ago all those baby bops and baby thugs are wearing 3XL tall tees and girbaudsnow when you go to serramonte all you see are nut hugger jeans and extra medium tees.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

Here's the video.
laugh.gif
reason why I don't bother with shoes anymore.� I don't have time lining up and going through the trouble.� Funny how 2 years ago all those baby bops and baby thugs are wearing 3XL tall tees and girbauds now when you go to serramonte all you see are nut hugger jeans and extra medium tees.

QFT! dudes don't know how to keep it in the middle. either go od tight or od big...

for some reason i feel like that dude who did that to the pigeons just snapped one day, prolly he bought a pair then got evicted and was looking at his shoesin disgust....or he was hypebeast that camped out and couldn't cop whatever it was then just couldn't handle it.....ended the pigeons life....lmao

it might've been a dude that just got fed up with the whole hype over everything and people just buying to resell or to keep DS that he just wanted toprove a messgae that in the end they are just shoes!

^^i heard those dudes work/worked @ staple and just did it to show people that they're just shoes and it's really not the big of a deal if you get crapall over them. i'd love to own a pair of pigeons and i would never do that to them if i did but come on, people really getting their feelings hurt overwhat another man does with his shoes?? wheres the sawed up ebay dunk pic?? get out those tissues ladies

I had alot of pics saved, but this is what i'm left with, alot of shoe pics.

I forgot who's NTer's this was again. Still too sick.

When Nike ID started I believe.

Brain, another NTer.

Another NTer's wdywt, forgot dudes name.

Wow so many memories in this post. I been here for almost all of these and I rarely post just browse.

remember this tee
ngx4jk.jpg

and those af1's posted above I have another pic...they were made by dead$tock and by far one of the best af1's i ever seen
1603eh3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom