-- Classic NT pics --

I've been around awhile. I remember seeing every single one of the pics posted already except for a couple. It's been a fun ride.
My contribution...

I almost hate to do this, but this post wouldn't be complete without me in '04 lol.

And the ultimate NT summit pic. Don't remember which NT'er did the PS.

^Reminds me, I have a couple more classics I think. That Finishline kid was among them
grin.gif

I remember the day Mark aka Airmag won those IVs..I was there with him in line to pick them up...good times

god, I feel old now

Angel

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

tommykairaa wrote:
This is really messed up.
indifferent.gif

Straight up disrespectful
tired.gif

Dang, what is the story behind this? That is crazy

im fairly sure the boys over at staple wanted to emphasize the fact that these shoes weren't as big a deal as everyone was making them

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

^ aww poor baby!

it's okay, sweetie. they weren't yours!
I'm just saying I respect the shoe game enough and Jeff Staple's design to be
mad.gif
at those pics.
If you don't have any respect for Nike then get out dude, this is Niketalk
eyes.gif

So what are you doing here?
nerd.gif
1. Sell my shoes
2. Purchase shoes I'm looking for
3. Get information about shoes I am interested in purchasing, but know little about
4. Entertainment

Hope that helps!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

A lot of money, part1
1238qjp.jpg

What are the all black dunk highs with the image underneath the check? (In the upper left corner)

Info on the 2 white pairs next to them as well.

Three Zero Dunk highs on the top left. The two next to them are self-explanatory.

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

^Reminds me, I have a couple more classics I think. That Finishline kid was among them
grin.gif

I believe you failed to realize that "Finishline kid" is the same person that posted the pick... Abjerna (sp?) Cool dude postin his own pick in thisthread.

Originally Posted by never wear them

dont know about this thread but.....

this was in the hypebeast thread.

roll.gif
this had me laughing.... in the hypebeast thread.
this one gets me rolling...lolz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Air Mag the KING of the 909!!!!!!!!!! I knew you had some pics stashed away:wink:
wink.gif

You were always winning raffles all the time, I used to think they were fix up for you lmao!

Where are the pics of the London's you won in LA that time??? post up some pics from that party also.

If you have any RIO RANCHO, SLIM, STUMANJI pics post them up too
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm really enjoying this thread guys! It's going exactly in the right direction. Thanks to all who shared what they have. It's mostly the good oldmemories which keep me logging in..

some more from my hd:

Kid Robot AM95 space shuttles
5l5b4o.jpg

traaaashed safety orange 95's
n77gp.jpg

almost bought one of those from KR in SM when i was there. local shop has one - might try to snag it.

i have to say this. No matter who you are.... regular dude, a featured "sneaker head" or a celebrity/rapper, i always cringe when i see people posingwith their shoes. Taking a pic and they happen to be on is one thing. But posing with your shoes in my opinion will always make you look like a #@+!. And forthose of you on this thread and board that have done it and i have had email communication with i would say the same thing to you so its not a personal thingwith certain people and not others. It applies to all. If you must take pics of your shoes, take the pics of the shoe but please leave yourself out. Why doesthe finishline kid get made fun of but the AMC or Team 909 get a pass. If anything the finishline kid looks relatively less silly. Theres some normalcy to hispic. But posing with your shoes..please stop it.........and this coming from a guy who takes pics with his dogs!! We are already shoe geeks, dont make us lookworse.

Back
Top Bottom