Claudette Ortiz from city high broke, homeless

To keep it real tho, if she wanted to she could most likely still date dudes with at least some paper.  My homegirls older sister is in her mid 30s with 3 kids and she's dated her fair share of nfl players last few years.  She's actually currently engaged to a dude that had a 4 year nfl career but is now in the CFL

So, in other words you want her to be a gold-digger. :lol:

She don't even have bodies like that. Beautiful, Good girl with unfortunate situations. Them the ones you stay the **** away from. Fall for her knowing damn well she won't be where you are due to her past.

So, in other words you want her to be a gold-digger.
laugh.gif
I'm saying realistically she's always got that option that'd stop her from really actually being homeless

I'm saying realistically she's always got that option that'd stop her from really actually being homeless

With her body, looks and the fact that she's been in the entertainment industry before, she should at least be making some bread doing commercials or something.

She just seems lazy and looking for simpathy. Yeah, I know I spelled that wrong. I'm sure she'll get some sucker to pay up. I haven't watched the video, but and won't because I hate sob stories from women who play the victim, but why aren't her bd's helping her with at least some child support?

With her body, looks and the fact that she's been in the entertainment industry before, she should at least be making some bread doing commercials or something.

She just seems lazy and looking for simpathy. Yeah, I know I spelled that wrong. I'm sure she'll get some sucker to pay up. I haven't watched the video, but and won't because I hate sob stories from women who play the victim, but why aren't her bd's helping her with at least some child support?
Brolic like i said earlier in the thread i dont think she the go getter type or wouldn't be in this position to begin with.  Who knows, she might make this reality tv thing work for her but I can say from being in the business that u gotta hustle in that to make some good $$$ too.  

Far as her baby daddys, both of them are supposedly broke now too.  As far as really broke or if they hid the money I don't know

Lazy broads. :smh:

Instead of making her connections work for her, she'd rather lay on her back and get knocked up again. Seemed to not work out for her before I guess maybe she has that "I hope" mentality.

She probably wish Wyclef was her baby daddy. He was smart not to bust in shorty.

If she didn't already have 3 kids some NBA dude woulda been strapped the cape on. 1 kid scares dudes off but 3.... Even simps don't want that type of drama.

I didn't know she did that to buddy? That's not cool. Looks like karma knocked on her door.

question is tho, if she showed up at your door butt naked and said i want u to hit it raw right now, would u say no?

:stoneface:
Many become addicted to drugs and alcohol at young ages due to unbearable pain or heartbreak. It's much harder to handle when you're that young. Dude was at the highest point of his life. To have his girlfriend leave him for who Im sure he considered a friend at the time had to hurt. And then they continued to be a group for a minute afterwards.That had to hurt. Alcohol was his way of dealing with the pain. Unfortunately it turned into an addiction.

This chick doesn't deserve to be saved.

so lemme get this straight your blaming her and wish her misfortune because of the story an Alcoholic/ drug addict claims?..... its her fault that a man couldn't control his emotions?

Back
Top Bottom