CLAUDIA OCHOA FELIX, NEW SINALOA HIT SQUAD LEADER

Mexican's are big on plastic surgery?

Is this something you know for a fact or is this something you've seen on IG and assumed.

Full blooded Mexican here. Born and raised in Merica' I've seen every single type of Mexican possible. To say this comment means you really haven't been around my people. So yes it is an ignorant comment.

Ok big homie the Mexicans you grew up with in LA are Americanized playa, I know because born and raised in San Pedro...prolly been around your people more than you.

Secondly Mexico (TJ in specific) is one of the most visited places for plastic surgery in the world!

Do all Mexicans get plastic surgery...no...but Mexico is big on it, and cartel woman are even bigger on it. And trust me my cartel knowledge outweighs yours by far

130.gif

Last edited:
how they not find her location if shes posting all these photos

Notice what's in every picture? Here's a tip: the answer is guns. Even if they wanted to go and round up all these people, they'd have a hard time since they have military-level training and military-grade weaponry to go with it. But they don't want to do that. Why?

Those cartels don't play. The govt (on both sides of the border) knows where and how the different organizations operate. Hell, the DEA and Sinaloa have been working together for years. :lol: http://world.time.com/2014/01/14/dea-boosted-mexican-drug-cartel/

Thats funny cause im a Vet.

Last edited:
Ok big homie the Mexicans you grew up with in LA are Americanized playa, I know because born and raised in San Pedro...prolly been around your people more than you.

Secondly Mexico (TJ in specific) is one of the most visited places for plastic surgery in the world!

Do all Mexicans get plastic surgery...no...but Mexico is big on it, and cartel woman are even bigger on it. And trust me my cartel knowledge outweighs yours by far

That's a cool story kiddo

Mom's is from Durango and pops is from Monterrey. Both born and raised there. I visit both parts very often. I even have family in TJ. I've seen every type of Mexican there is, But according to you the only Mexicans I deal with are Americanized? Hmmmm ok tough guy.

Last edited:
It seems NTers have never heard of paramilitary troops.

Waco 93 took 50+ days. I doubt a cartel is less armed than those guys.

Whose gonna run up a Mexican cartel? They are as ready as any federal task force, U.S or other wise.

It took 93 not because were in a fire fight but we were trying to resolve things peacefully. How long did they last once bullets started flying?

Mexican's are big on plastic surgery?

Is this something you know for a fact or is this something you've seen on IG and assumed.

Full blooded Mexican here. Born and raised in Merica' I've seen every single type of Mexican possible. To say this comment means you really haven't been around my people. So yes it is an ignorant comment.

mwe7ud.jpg

i always wanted to visit the safe parts of mexico... but after reading the whole mexicans hate salvadorian things... i'm coo with that :lol:

browsing elcartelblog doesn't mean much b...

I was not aware Mexicans were big on plastic surgery. I know Colombia has a bunch that do it though

It took 93 not because were in a fire fight but we were trying to resolve things peacefully. How long did they last once bullets started flying?

It took 93 what? It took 50+ days of negotiations. How long did they last since bullets started flying? Ummm 50 plus days. There was gunfire, then negotiations then the fire.

Your questions were incoherently worded.

And you think the U.S.A will just walk into Mexico to shut things down? Why haven't they already?

Last edited:

It took 93 what? It took 50+ days of negotiations. How long did they last since bullets started flying? Ummm 50 plus days. There was gunfire, then negotiations then a the fire.

Your questions were incoherently worded.

And you think the U.S.A will just walk into Mexico to shut things down? Why haven't they already?

Disrupting a friendly US-Mexican relationship for a problem the United States can ignore for now would be silly. Not to mention the issue of invading another sovereign state and dealing with the fall out of doing so again.

why would the US invade Mexico tho?

It isn't US problem b, the USA mingles with the cartels just like the mexican government.

Why is it that recently, all the behading and crazy **** has slowed down?

IDK, maybe the government has struck deals with these cartels to ease up on the gory **** since it affects tourism and foreign investments.

North America has an investment with drugs (except for canada, idk much about their involvement in these thigns).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom