{CLE} Browns @ {WSH} ******** : 10.19.2008 : Week 7

242z7uc.jpg

Time/Channel : 4:15 PM ET/CBS
Radio : Here orHere

HTTR.

This week I'm just going to stay humble and not make any predictions.

The Browns just beat the best team in Football, now they come to play my skins who just lost to one of the worst teams in the NFL. The Browns are a verydangerous team themselves. I'm hoping the ******** wake up and play like they have been before last week. Maybe Pete Kendall is so upset with himself hewill have a monster game against Shaun Rogers. Jason may also have plenty of time to pick apart the Defense because the Browns only rush 3 most of the time.

I'm looking for:
-Santana to bounce back after two tough weeks.
pimp.gif

-Our Defense to continue to play lights out.
- And if Shaun Alexander gets any touches, PLEASE DON'T FUMBLE!
- NO TURNOVERS

Also whats the status of Kellen Winslow
nerd.gif

[h3]Crennel Says Winslow Is Questionable[/h3]
In his conference call with Washington media, Browns Coach Romeo Crennel said he is unsure whether tight end Kellen Winslow will be able to play Sunday at FedEx Field.

"He's questionable," Crennel said. "I'm hopeful he plays, but there's no guarantee."

Obviously, Winslow, hospitalized over the weekend for an undisclosed illness (plenty of rumors on the internets), provides a serious intermediate threat to compliment deep threat Braylon Edwards.

Link

I know the Skins won't make those stupid turnovers anymore, but the Browns are red hot after beating the Giants.

let's get it going offense
mad.gif

BattsLM wrote:
******** bounce back...

They @@%%@@$ better! because the Cowboys have people out and The old Eli looks like he is about to come out.
(Is it just me or whenever Peyton is playing good Eli has bad games, and whenever Eli is playing good Peyton has bad games).

This is our perfect chance to gain some ground on the other 3 teams in the NFC east. And they couldn't even do that against the damn RAMS!
smh.gif

I'm still pissed we lost to a win-less team AGAIN!
indifferent.gif

But HOEPFULLY we bounce back against the Browns

not only do i hate the city of cleveland, but i hate their colors and their stupid dawg pund ... but damn if im not a cleveland fan this weekend ... yall needto take care of them bum ##% skins like yall took care of them overrated giants ... LETS GO BROWNS

I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to attend this game. I gotta watch the 49ers vs. Giants game of course.

This week I'm just going to stay humble
That's a good idea champ, in fact, you might just want to remain humble the rest of the season.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to attend this game. I gotta watch the 49ers vs. Giants game of course.

This week I'm just going to stay humble
That's a good idea champ, in fact, you might just want to remain humble the rest of the season.

LOL.

laugh.gif

I got something for that!

Romeo on CP26

(On Clinton Portis)- "I was worried last week and I will be worried this week. We know that we have to try to keep the guy from getting outside so wecan't let him up the sideline. Along with that we know he has cutback ability so the guys on the backside of the play have to do their job and be inposition and not over-pursue. When you get a fast guy that can go up the sideline, defensive guys have a tendency to over-pursue so they have to be disciplinedto make sure the fits are proper and when they decide to get off the block or go for the ball carrier that he can't cut back on them."

Browns' Winslow back on practice field
BEREA, Ohio (AP)-Cleveland Browns tight end Kellen Winslow is back at practice.

Winslow won't reveal what caused him to spend three nights at the Cleveland Clinic last week. He says it was the team's decision not to disclose the nature of the illness, and that he agrees with it.

Winslow missed Monday night's win over the New York Giants. The Pro Bowler may play in Sunday's game against Washington. He worked with the first-team offense Friday during the portion of practice open to the media.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Defensive Player of the Week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You obviously haven't been watching Charles Woodson week in and week out.
grin.gif

I got the Skins in this to get back on track...although...expecting a tough game from the Browns.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Defensive Player of the Week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You obviously haven't been watching Charles Woodson week in and week out.
grin.gif

What?
grin.gif

Wright garnered the defensive award as he sealed the Browns' 35-14 win over the New York Giants with a 94-yard interception return for a touchdown in the fourth quarter. The second-year cornerback had three tackles in the game and leads Cleveland with three interceptions, which is tied for third in the AFC. This is Wright's first weekly award in his career and he is the first Browns cornerback to win the honor since Anthony Henry in 2001.

Oh my fault. I thought it was a generalization you made. I didn't know he got the DPOTW award. Nice work. So props.

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

You already know what it is...
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

lets get our season going brownies, my fellow team cleveland members, any 1 gotta sig where it has
Browns, Cavs, and Indians, in it or even Ohio State

Back
Top Bottom