The best hockey player in the world...

ovietaylor.jpeg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

what the hell was that, imo you go for it on 4th down instead of a 54 yard fg,
[Herm Edwards] "You Play to win the game" [Herm Edwards;]

-Looks like bad D.A. was back today, so many inaccurate throws, not all of them were is fault but majority of them were, that 2nd down throw on the last drive was for sure 6 if D.A. waited longer or had better communication

looks like any chance of us making the playoffs are out of the window, another season with high expectations, down the drain, why are cleveland sports team such heart breaks???????????????????????????????????
The Browns and the Indians make me SOOOOOOOO thankful for the Cavaliers. They are the only Cleveland team that is consistent WITH expectations.
cosign
pimp.gif

Another Win...had me a little nervous. Our run game is down pack...all we need is to for Campbell to get some more confidence so we can start taking more shotsdownfield. But either way W for the Skins!

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Braylons fault.

Didnt check down on the blitz, stopped runnning his post, and many many dropped balls
cosign. but I think that lost was more of D A s fault. That dude is terrible. I will do anything for them to take that bum out the game. Thatgame as well as a couple other games would have been won with Quinn in there. Too late now the seasons over...... Oh yeah fire Crennel too!!

Back
Top Bottom