Cleanse your system/detox

except for the fact most places monitor the temperature of your whizz and it'll be difficult to replicate ~98 degrees.

especially during the winter....even if you keep the stuff crotched.

something to keep in mind....

Thermometer x Hot Shots Glove Heaters, run it under cold water if its too hot.

:nerd:

Headshops sell it. It's just synthetic piss you heat up and put in the cup. The place can't watch you piss so all you need is a poker face and quick fix.

except for the fact most places monitor the temperature of your whizz and it'll be difficult to replicate ~98 degrees.

You throw it in the microwave and keep it warm with heat packs it comes with. I just don't think most places are going to big shot labs. Just weeding out the ******s who bang meth and go job hunting or whatever.

I know hella people using it and passing. That's all I'm really saying. I know it will get you into target corporate.

Last edited:
so you get the quickfix ad use that little bottle it comes with,  but to keep it warm you need to tape it to your inner thigh with one of those disposable handwarmers on the outside.  Between that and your body temp the sample will stay at a good temp.  Make sure the bottle is pointed down when you tape it, unzip un screw the bottle and fill the cup.  The temp strip on the side will let you know immediately if it was at temp.  Usually you go to quest diagnostics or labcorp and you go into a single, lockable  bathroom, so no one is watching anything.

edit: or i guess you could just wrap the bottle with the warmer and keep it in your pocket.

Last edited:
Quest was a joke back in the day. I got hired at best buy smoked daily just skinny as a rail when I was 16. Just went in and took the test and passed. I was 16 so I didn't care if I got shot down. I'd just apply somewhere else.

What serious employer does a urine test? These days they do a hair sample test by cutting a strand of hair at the root unless you are bald
I worked at a tire shop in like 2000 while i was still in high school and they did this.  The one dude i worked with had cornrows and he wouldnt let them take any off, so they said they had to cut it off his beard or armpit. 
laugh.gif
 I bought some 60$ shampoo, that didnt do ****, i got fired. 
laugh.gif

If you got fired.... that means you were hired before the drug test.

Tire shops only do drug tests on employees if theres a workplace accident..

What probably happened, is you hurt yourself or damaged a customer's car , then you got drug tested per policy.

Source: 2 years at Sears automotive

Last edited:

Headshops sell it. It's just synthetic piss you heat up and put in the cup. The place can't watch you piss so all you need is a poker face and quick fix.

You're given a window of 90-100 degrees.  It's really not that hard to maintain with the heat pads you're given when you buy QuickFix. If anything, it was harder for me to keep the bottle under 100 degrees than it was to keep it above 90 degrees.

Last edited:
I used to do the dumbest **** when I smoked...if I had a drug test I would attempt to drink a gallon of water & take mad niacins them ***** used to have me on fire lol

If you got fired.... that means you were hired before the drug test.

Tire shops only do drug tests on employees if theres a workplace accident..

What probably happened, is you hurt yourself or damaged a customer's car , then you got drug tested per policy.

Source: 2 years at Sears automotive
Nah Man. It was justtires and back then they would hire you and then test you within the first week. So I worked for a week, took the test, worked another 2 days then got the call.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom