Cleveland Browns (7-4) v ARZ Cardinals (5-6) Official Gameday Post

Fizzy, u got this game in Corvallis? Wtf... all we got is the NYG and Chi game.
frown.gif

Don't think they can overturn this to make it a touchdown just because it was a judgement call, similarly to how you can't overrule a pass interferencecall...

amazing. Great catch and it was very close to being shoved out, but AZ didn't get some calls on the replays and this one just went the other way. Butamazing catch by Winslow. Browns made that a very entertaining game to watch, and I still think they will make the wildcard

how do you not call that as a push out? the refs were terrible for this game, for both sides

I agree with the refs being terrible for both sides. Lot of questionable calls.

damn i wish we got this game in socal. Effin Browns cost me a lucrative 5 game parlay.... damn.

K2 caught the ball in the end zone and got pushed out. Call on the field was no good. They can only do replay on whether his feet were in...they can'tdetermine via replay if he was pushed out...

Originally Posted by jkads

K2 caught the ball in the end zone and got pushed out. Call on the field was no good. They can only do replay on whether his feet were in...they can't determine via replay if he was pushed out...

Wow that is$*%%!#%@*

Completely forced out. Pass interference too, he got hit before the ball was even in his hands, and he still caugh it.

Browns def got screwed on the last call.

BUT they played like garbage and deserved to lose.

Those INT's are eventually going to get BQ in there starting. Maybe not this year but def next year. Not to bash DA because he's done well but I thinkBrady is the qb of the future.

Completely forced out. Pass interference too,
Yeah it wasn't even close. Right foot got down the rest of him was throw out of bounds. The browns got robbed.

Ok, I've calmed down.

The game really shouldnt have come down to that last play. 21 points of TOs.

SMH

You cannot do that on the road.

Back
Top Bottom