Cleveland Browns Unappreciation Post

I'm just waiting for Scooby Doo and the Gang to rip the mask off the head the Cleveland Browns to reveal their TRUE identity
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

i would essentially need to make an "Injury Bug" Unappreciation post to help people understand why I would unappreciate my favorite team. A Healthy Ravens team makes the playoffs and the proof is in last year's pudding (whatever the hell that means
laugh.gif
)
As long as Billick is calling the shots, the Ravens will always be unhealthy.

i would essentially need to make an "Injury Bug" Unappreciation post to help people understand why I would unappreciate my favorite team. A Healthy Ravens team makes the playoffs and the proof is in last year's pudding (whatever the hell that means
laugh.gif
)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
god you're delusional...

at least the Ravens ended their season looking up.. a win over the Steelers, Troy Smith balling, clinched the #8 draft pick
man, if you think about it, there is no better way to end a bad season than this, especially going into new year's eve weekend
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i'm sure there is plenty to party about now. Can't say much about the folks in Cleveland. While everybody is partying it up, the dudes on theBrowns will be too, but most of the drinks will be due to the fact that they just couldn't get the job done
laugh.gif
And you heard it here first: Derek Anderson to the 49ers next season.

Its all good Browns fans, you can always fake like you have a family connection or go to osu and pull for them in the NCG, just like everyone else in thatstate.

Not that I care...but it should have never came down to beating Cincy because they got jobbed against Arizona....

ima put a different twist on this post ... the browns are my third most hated team this year behind the ******** and patriots ... my reasoning? the one year wehave their pick, they decide to be just good enough to not suck completely and still dont make the playoffs ... it really pisses me off

^Yea, Jerry Jones was banking on getting McFadden with that pick, it seemed like at the time it was a top 5 lock at the time, but now i think the Cowboys get aworse pick then they gave up.

at least the Ravens ended their season looking up.. a win over the Steelers, Troy Smith balling, clinched the #8 draft pick
If losing to the Dolphins and beating a Steelers 2nd unit, along with being BAD enough to get the #8 pick = looking up......you know you'vehit rock bottom.

jim-mora.thumbnail.jpg

PLAYOFFS?!
roll.gif

Let me vent a little bit. Because, ya see, being the Ravens fan that I am, I know this hasn't been a very good season (to say the least.) I also have grown to naturally dislike every other team in the AFC North (especially the punk Steelers
indifferent.gif
.) However, I was low key rooting for my man Romeo C (coach of the Cleveland Brownies) because he's been under a lot of scrutiny these last couple of seasons. I felt that, maybe his annual hot seat would've cooled down a little bit if he would've found a way to get his squad into the post season. It also would've been a good look to have another black american coach in the playoffs to send a statement that minorities need more consideration for open coaching positions.

The Browns had an opportunity to clinch a playoff spot in the best possible venue: THE HOME OF THEIR DIVISION RIVALS! Did the Browns seize the moment? Nope, they got it handed to them like a plate of cold hard boiled eggs at a Best Western Motel. This team waited until the last minute to try and squirm their way into the playoffs by beating the San Fransisco Forty Winers (a team that the Baltimore Ravens defeated by the way.) I am glad you bums didn't get into the playoffs. Talk about the Ravens all you want, but they've got a high 1st round draft pick next year. I think that is the perfect consolation prize for a horrible season. With that pick, the Ravens can acquire a promising young QB. Speaking of promising QBs, remember what you did to get Brady Quinn? Yea, you traded next year's 1st round pick to the Cowboys
roll.gif
So you have to wait until the 2nd round to draft somebody to help that awful defense
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
By the way, with the way Brady Quinn balled out there today, there is no way in hell Derek Anderson sticks around. This is his opportunity to run away with the dolla dolla bills, and he knows what it is. He knows he has no future in that city.

So in conclusion Cleveland Browns, enjoy watching the playoffs on the HDTV, and enjoy those rounds of golf.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Is this the same fan whose team LOST 2 games to said Cleveland Browns? who had the opportunity to end thePatriots quest for perfection, instead doing the NFL version of the "Crying Game"? Who, if not for the Steelers playing halfhearted/resting for the playoffs would have ended the season with a 10 GAME losing streak???
indifferent.gif

You are truly disguntled, and your Ravens are looking up at a 10-6 Browns team..

fall back...
laugh.gif

GO Browns

This is all hilarious.

I've seen the hate for the Cavs grow as they got better

Now the hate for the Browns is coming to fruition.

I think its more than a coincidence.

This is all hilarious.

I love when people say stuff like this.

Like "oh, people are hating on us because we're good now".

NO!

People are hating on the Browns because they choked like a girl on Big Mouthfuls; that's it.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This is all hilarious.

I love when people say stuff like this.

Like "oh, people are hating on us because we're good now".

NO!

People are hating on the Browns because they choked like a girl on Big Mouthfuls; that's it.

Lol...by a threadstarter whos team won FIVE GAMES.
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, Cowboys can enjoy that #22 pick.
laugh.gif
. We basically got BQ for our 2nd round pick.

Cleveland fans with a growing superiority complex....thats whats "unappreciated."

laughing at a team that won 5 games....you guys were famous for that....like i said before, y'all can now go ahead and fake like you have any connectionsto osu and pull for them in a week...then its back to reality with the cadavaliers.

without injuries the Ravens make the playoffs, and that's the damn truth. you don't even want me to list how hard injuries hit us and in what different aspects of the game.

laugh.gif

I have to hand it to the Browns, regardless of missing the playoffs, nobody (probably even Browns fan himself) thought they would win 10 games. The future isbright, especially with that offensive line. The Ravens thinking the season ended on a "high note" by beating a lifeless Steeler team is pretty bad. Only winning 1 division game (which you could somewhat count), and losing to possibly the worst team to ever play? Yeah, fantastic season that is just a fewinjuries away from being a playoff season. Why can't you be a bit objective. When the Steelers suck I (and Craftsy) are the first to admit it. Heck,they only got in this year because the entire division sucks. But the offensive line is terrible, the defensive line sucks without Smith, and our coverage isstill "iffy". I don't understand why it seems like Ravens fan always just makes excuses instead of calling a spade...well a spade.

^ Im with DMX on this one. Nobody in their own mind thought the Browns would have a successful season. I know they didnt make the playoffs, but 10-6 is prettydarn good if you ask me.

As for the Ravens, yall cant draft 12 players in one pick.
And I still dont understand why you all want ANOTHER QB. You already have a bad QB pick in Boller, just got Troy Smith, and yet another QB is wanted inBaltimore? And then furthermore, you guys are saying that its injuries that totally effects how the team does. NEWS FLASH: You are not going to go 13-3 everyyear. You are not a 13-3 team. the Ravens won the right amount of games this year. Brian Billick has to go, no doubt about that. McGahee was a good pickup,also another positive. Ray Lewis is always a positive for that team. But last I checked, only two proven good players is not enough to bring in more than 3wins. The Ravens were lucky to get more than that (well, maybe not lucky, could have had the number 2 pick if they really wanted to tank). But still, BB needsto go, Troy needs a chance, the whole team needs to be revamped.

Browns = Appreciated. The feel good story of the NFL this year.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know the O's, Ravens, Terps, Caps, and Wiz were killing it every year

what are you talking about dude? you named like 3 different cities there, DC =/= Baltimore
smh.gif

3 different cities? really? so who do people from md follow in the nba? i bet more follow the wiz than not. same with the caps. DC/Bmore/NoVa all follow DCsports. And this isnt even the point...the point is dude is acting like Baltimore is city of sports excellence, when in all reality, its no better thanCleveland.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

If losing to the Dolphins and beating a Steelers 2nd unit, along with being BAD enough to get the #8 pick = looking up......you know you've hit rock bottom.

first of all, yeah we lost to the Dolphins. but this is the NFL, not college. it isn't like Mich losing to App State that stains their program forever. you have a clean slate each year because of the parity. if the Ravens make the playoffs next year, i guarantee this won't be talked about again. it only mattered for a few weeks. just like people don't talk about the Panthers only winning one game a couple years ago, because a few years later they were in the Super Bowl.

second, the Steelers 2nd unit? what are you talking about? they had nearly all their starters in except for Polumalu and Roethlisberger who were actually injured. they actually had something to play for... if they just beat us, they wouldn't have to face the team that ran all over them two weeks ago. and in a rivalry game, a home win is always something to look up to. Steelers haven't beaten us in Bmore in forever, we're protecting the house.

third, yeah we had a bad season and we will get a good draft pick to add to the team. but how is a Browns fan gonna talk? you guys had the #3 pick last year
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FOURTH, and most importantly... Billick is GONE
pimp.gif
we are getting new management, and a new OC who will revamp the offense and cause problems in the AFC North for years to come.

We are definitely looking up right now. Ravens are finishing top 2 in the division next year, barring injuries. we would have done that this year too, but injuries hit. Browns are finishing bottom 2. bet that.

Hmmmm, unless the AFC West and East Improve... we will be in the playoffs next year...

Interesting... how a 13-3 team was unable to win last year with home field... the irony of losing in the playoffs to the team that left you in 83...... lol

If losing to the Dolphins and beating a Steelers 2nd unit, along with being BAD enough to get the #8 pick = looking up......you know you've hit rock bottom.
what an idiot. Let's assume the Ravens hit "rock bottom", they've still got the most revered (didn't say best) defensereturning with an opportunity to land a stellar collegiate athlete @ the #8 pick, the addition of a new coach, and potential free agent acquisitions. Sowhat's your point?
laugh.gif
I'd rather win 5 games and not make theplayoffs than go hard with 10 games and still miss out
roll.gif
10 games andmissing out hurts the most. That's why I'm unappreciating the Browns. Yea, they beat the Ravens twice, but they lost to damn near all the teams theRavens lost to. And I know all you dudes saw the Ravens play the Pats, you can't say that team didn't look promising
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ nobody on the Cleveland Browns roster knowing CPR

I like the choice of words used too, "clinching the #8 pick."

As if you succeeded in sucking so bad, you 'won' the 8th pick.

Oh yeah, Cowboys can enjoy that #22 pick.
Sometimes things happen for a reason ... yeah it would be nice to have a top 5 pick, but in actuality, we would prolly have to get rid of marionto get mcfadden and thats prolly not gonna happen ... ill take two first round picks regardless of the spot ... the draft is pretty deep where we can get twostarters with our picks if we hit them right

Actually the Steelers didn't have anything to play for. Unless the Chargers lost to Oakland, there was no way to get the #3 seed. So it was locked up.

if the Ravens make the playoffs next year, i guarantee this won't be talked about again. it only mattered for a few weeks.
Not true. I will always be angry at the Ravens for ruining the chance to see the greatest accomplishments in NFL history. A 16-0 and 0-16 teamoccurring the same year is about the same odds as winning 100,000 in the lottery. Baltimore ruined it for all sports fans.
mad.gif

Next year is going to be brutal for the AFC North. 9 wins will probably win the division

People are idiots. The season before last, we only won 6 games. Going into last season, I remember EVERYBODY on NT put Baltimore either last or second to lastin front of the Browns in the predictions thread. Nobody expected us to go and win 13 games last season, but we did. Same with going into this season. Nobodyexpected the Ravens to finish last in the division and only win 5 games, but we did. Baltimore will bounce back next season just like how they bounced backlast year after their 6 win season. I'm not saying they'll go and win 13 games, but they will not be below .500. Mark my words. And if you all thinkthe Browns are going to be better than us for years to come, may God have mercy upon your soul.

Back
Top Bottom