Cleveland Browns vs Blitzburgh Steelers Vol. DELETED?

That is what you call a kick return
eek.gif
eek.gif

Whoa, what a finish. That was a sick catch at the end by Jurevicius. Too bad he would have been better off dropping that.

Good win for the Steelers.

It wasn't pretty, but after how we started, I'll take it.

The Browns actually were not as good as I have been hearing they are... they had pretty much no offense after their opening drive... They were given countlessopportunities to win this game and just never could close the door - not the sign of a good team.

Ben proves again why he is so underrated - puts the team on his injured back and wills us to victory down the stretch.

Special teams are a joke - i hope everyone on that unit loses their job, starting with the ST coach... take away Cribbs two returns and this isn't even agame.

Anyways - 2 game lead in the division, couple of winnable games coming up.. let's hit our stride fellas.

We get a stop, we win the game. The offense struggled in the 2nd half but comon D, what was that?

Ben was looking like Pat White out there on a couple of those last drives; only way they could move the ball was him running around.

seriously. The D played better than expected.....EXCEPT FOR THIRD DOWNS.

GAWD I HATE THE STEELERS!

I HATE ALL PITTSBURGHIANS

%@#! THEM ALL.

DAMMIT

%@#! BIG BEN

%@#! TOMLIN

%@#! HINES WARD

The Browns actually were not as good as I have been hearing they are...
Neither are the bum#$@+ Stoolers. Overrated squad

KLJ - you're kidding right? FWP has 104 yards rushing and Ben threw for 240... he had some clutch runs, but we were slicing right through the Brownsdefense the entire second half with all sorts of plays.

outacontrol - relax man, you guys are improving...just not as fast as you thought.

Neither are the bum#$@+ Stoolers. Overrated squad

I guess us gift-wrapping one for you guys wasn't enough eh?

Anybody got a you mad gif handy?

The Steelers are ALLEGEDLY the 3rd best team in the AFC and we lost by 3 to them and we are not that good????

The Browns beat themselves and Pittsburgh benefited from that. Thats what hurts the most.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

The Steelers are ALLEGEDLY the 3rd best team in the AFC and we lost by 3 to them and we are not that good????

The Browns beat themselves and Pittsburgh benefited from that. Thats what hurts the most.
Two of your TD's came off kick returns, one of them was a complete screw up by the Steelers and the other was about half screw up, half goodreturn..
Another TD came off a steeler's interception...

But you think the Browns were the only team beating themselves?

You have a very one-sided view of this game then.. the steelers played horribly and still got out with a W.. that's the difference between good teams andbad teams.

Back
Top Bottom