CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOt sure what happened last night, just gonna chalk it up to the grind of a reg season, but we need to clean our 3rd quarter up.

Dan GilbertVerified account
‏@cavsdan
No NBA team can be taken lightly. These are the best players in the world.I'm confident tonight will be a LUErning experience for our @cavs :wink:

i expect a few more bad 3rd qtrs tbh, they r not all in LUE shape YET. playing really good 1st halves,quick pace throughout (although everyone seems to be running early after a miss in anticipation of a fast break, not the worst idea in principle i guess BUT the Cavs are the 8th worst def rebounding team in league since Lue took over THAT MUST CHANGE, and i think it will in a while. so they come out in the 3rd qtr a little gassed if u will after the solid 1st halves, that too will fade,and then have to play catch up in the 4th. its a great thing that the coaching change was made when it was SO MUCH time to work all this out . might not hurt to go a lil deeper in the rotation too. i woulda liked to see james jones last night(if he is avail,not sure). having ALOT OF FUN watching LUEBALL and i like it ALOT,gonna get real real real interesting .......

oh and to the lady on the celts who hurt k love F**K YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Haven't been here in a while... school has been crazy!
I was bummed out when Cavs suddenly fired Blatt, but I just hope it's for the better.
Anyways, I booked a ticket to Cavs Wiz game on Feb 28th, so I'll be back by then with hopefully some good pics.

Damn man. tough loss..

Were leading by 10+ early in the game and then losing it by 1?
That was indeed tough for the cavs.
Lebron was shooting bricks and i wonder why Kyrie did not shoot more.
Even when Blatt was coaching the Cavs often played better in the 1st half but getting weak in the 2nd.
Maybe they should use similar tactics like the 2nd threepeat Bulls by letting the opponent lead by 5 points in the first half then attack them in the second at full force.

Last edited:
Greaat read dude, repped.

I think the Cavs woes bode a bigger problem with most teams in the NBA with the small ball philosophy. Although it worked for the Heat, Spurs and Warriors in their Chip runs, it's not for everybody. It just doesn't make sense to play small when you have Gov and TT on your roster. 
Very well said.
They have Mozgov and TT plus varejao as reserve.
The problem is Lue underuses Mozgov.

Good game by Kyrie, Lebron and Tristan. Roster Rotation was overall good as Lue gave multiple bench players time om court.
Love was useless again. Bad shooting.

A high-ranking Cavs official said Saturday there was a "zero percent" chance the team would do what it was reportedly seeking to do.

"Total nonsense. Absolutely not discussed," said the source, who was given anonymity to speak freely about team affairs.

Good. Melo is one of the last players I would want. That would be a serious downgrade.

Last edited:
Team already suffers from too much iso and those Melo talks were being entertained? :smh:

Kevin Love ain't never gonna play his heart out for this team. He's constantly on the trading block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom