Cleveland Music

"Polo On My Flip Flop"
indifferent.gif

For the 1st time since Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Cleveland actually has a potential SUPERSTAR on the horizon, and you post THIS crap?
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

11wd34p.jpg

You can call him "Moon Man"
pimp.gif

^ Time, what are your thoughts on K.i.D. KuDi?
nerd.gif
...I can honestly say I'd be a HUGE fan even if he wasn't from here...

Cudi is havin a show in July w Asher at HOB. I'll be there, should be a decent show

Keyel > Kid Cudi

Kid Cudi is from Cleveland yes, but he is an off bread of Keyel music... if you like Cudi you should like Keyel... Keyel is the FUTURE

If you guys are the same guys that listen to gucci mane, you should'nt have no problem liking Polo On My Flip Flop.... SMH

Cudi is havin a show in July w Asher at HOB. I'll be there, should be a decent show
V.I.P.
pimp.gif

I'm real back and forth with Chip. Time said it best before: his goofy ^!+% is typically better than his serious ^!+%.

The Kickdrums.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

V.I.P.
pimp.gif

I'm real back and forth with Chip. Time said it best before: his goofy ^!+% is typically better than his serious ^!+%.

The Kickdrums.
pimp.gif

Cool, we got tickets on sale at Heart & Sole Botique on Coventry Rd. As well as for the De La Soul Show in August. (Cleveland)

kickdruuuuuuuuums

yeah i listen to chip too. he can sound monotone at times but overall i think hes pretty good

Back
Top Bottom