!!!!Clevelands Got Sole II!!!! April 10th!!!!!!!

We got the following local clothing lines locked in for tables at the show. Bring some cash people!!!!!!

Blessed Label
Another Enemy
Since 88
Ilovethehype.com
noyork.com

I'll definitely look into this..

Not really sure if I'll set up a table cause my collection is no where near some of you guys, plus I wear all my kicks.

...But I will deff make the trip up from Wooster to attend this!
pimp.gif

It's official! All proceeds from the event will be donated to The Lebron James Family Foundation. This is major news! Who knows who might show up?
379081212.jpg

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

It's official! All proceeds from the event will be donated to The Lebron James Family Foundation. This is major news! Who knows who might show up?
that's what i'm talkin about Kev, nice work.

nice to see you again last night Kev, let me know if you need any help with anything, did wifey like the Cavs game ?

Shundy

We had a great time! It was great seeing you also. It was kinda funny last night. I saw 3 other collectors at the game. LOL!

Just to keep everyone in the loop Cleveland's Got Sole is now officially presented by Villa. This great sneaker store has stepped up to support this eventand what we are trying to do for the foundation. Now we have 3 great things working together! Cleveland's Got Sole+Villa+The Lebron James FamilyFoundation=A GREAT EVENT that you shouldn't miss! BE THERE!

379476708.jpg

Presented by!
379476912.jpg

All Proceeds donated to!
379081212.jpg

53 Tables and counting! Get at me!

Ill be there big bra.. and you know thisssssss mannnn.. I got my two tables.. ready to wheel n deal

We've got some great things in store for the raffle as well. This isn't an event to be missed!!

-Andrew-

Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We are at 56 tables and it's about to be 60. CRAZY!!! There are some BIG things that aregonna happen after the first of the year. Stay tuned!!!!

Haha I was looking at the old pics from CGS1 and saw some pics of me and my friend my friend they were hilarious I was only like 13
Anyway cant wait Kev!

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Haha I was looking at the old pics from CGS1 and saw some pics of me and my friend my friend they were hilarious I was only like 13
Anyway cant wait Kev!

Uhhh, wasn't it just 2 years ago?

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Anyway cant wait Kev!
Uhhh, wasn't it just 2 years ago?
Wasn't that last year? or are we up to CGS3? Kev, I hope you're getting parental consent forms signed for the teenageapplicants..
laugh.gif

j/k

Back
Top Bottom