!!!!Clevelands Got Sole II!!!! April 10th!!!!!!!

I'm glad I checked this forum today for the 1st time in like a year. I'll be there. Gotta hop on Ebay and cop some heat to wear right quick...

Might have to make the trip up from Cincy.... Many dudes sellin up there? Because if I make the trip I will be coppin many a pair....

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by Fab1122

I'm bringin 40 people.
Who's driving the bus?
eek.gif
  Rollin deeeeeep.

probably doesnt matter much for this thread but i may be moving to cleveland in Aug for grad school. Will be lookin to make a couple good connects before I get there so Cleveland NTers get at me.

I am already kinda familiar with the cleveland scene (my dad lives in Univeristy heights) so I been around the city for years this will kinda be my first time living there. Any Case-Western NTers out there?

Thinking about making the trip down.  I'm big on lebrons and was guessing since in Cleveland boys were going to be bringing out some heat? 

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Thinking about making the trip down.  I'm big on lebrons and was guessing since in Cleveland boys were going to be bringing out some heat? 
I'm not a Cleveland boy but I will be bringing about 70 pairs of Samples/PE and a couple GR Lebron's to showcase.

And Kdog always brings the Lebron heat too, you don't want to miss this event we are gonna have some stuff you don't see everyday.

Is this strictly a showcase or can people buy too?  Any info appreciated.  Sorry if I should have read other posts.

I'll have about 150 pairs for display, and another 100 for sale, along with some one of a kind stuff...and don't forget...everything has a price!!!
happy.gif
  Pics coming shortly...

What up all!! 

Thrilled to see so much interest in the show!

To answer your questions:

Admission is $10, and it includes 1 raffle ticket.

We will be raffling off a ton of great stuff, PEs, Apparel, and a bunch of other great stuff.
Pix of the raffle items, and Flyer coming VERY soon........

Last year we had over 300 people through the doors. 
Bigger venue, more collectors, and lessons learned the 1st go around will most definitely lead to April's event being even bigger.
6,000 square feet of sneakers.  Tables are all SOLD-OUT.  Do I have to say more?

There is a Cavs game the night before that a lot of us will be going to for anyone coming in from out of town wanting to see The King.

As Zach said, there will be plenty of shoes there you won't see every day, and some you may never see again. 
The "Heat" is taken care of.  Trust me. 
wink.gif

While the event is a showcase and most will be displaying their prized collections there will be a lot of shoes for sale,
and as mannyomar22 said......everything has a price.
And Manny, hope you're bringin some 11-12s in those 250 pairs you're packin up.

Anyone who is lookin for a Hotel hit up Embassy Suites, where we're having the event, and let em know you're with Cleveland's Got Sole.
They gave us a killer deal, which is about half off.  Suites are $89 or $99, and are super nice.  Breakfast, cocktails and a bunch of amenities included.
http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/CLEBHES-CGS-20100409/index.jhtml

If anyone has any questions at all, or needs anything whatsoever please hit up Kevin or I. 

Can't wait to see everyone there!  We're workin hard and will keep everyone updated as we finalize new details.

And remember this is all for charity.  Come support a great cause!!

-Andrew-

clevelandsgotsole2@yahoo.com

Here it is, the official flyer, hot off the presses!!!

HUGE thanks to Jude with Flique Creative for donating his time and talent!!
After 9,000 edits, aprovals and adjustments it's finally done.  Thanks again Jude!
Check him out for any web, video, design.....hell, you name it:

http://www.fliquecreative.com

See everyone April 10th!!!!!

-Andrew-

Yeah talked to a couple of my boys and we might be heading down from the twin cities.  Raffle is a cool idea also. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES, Lebron PEs 12, 12.5

Manny- Very very nice!!! We will be talking!!!! transform those size 8s into 12s before April somehow. lol

Earl- Wonderful! We will take good care of all the out of towners and show everyone a great time! There will be some amazing stuff in the raffle! Pix comin soon...

Back
Top Bottom