"CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE" SNEAKER SHOW!! SATURDAY!!!

Try Cleveland Hopkins Airport or Akron Canton Airport. Let me know when you get something booked and what time the flight is so I can pick you up.

This is going to be dope, I plan on having size 9.5 and 10's bringing out Nike AF1's, Dunk's, SB's, Air Jordan's along with someReebok's, Greedy Genius and miscellaneous sneaker items and tees.

The judges are gonna be tough, so ya'll better bring some HEAT to seriously impress ! LOL
tongue.gif

Shundy

for those attending the After Party, there will be a 80's style dance off & the winner will get a pair of Player Exclusive Shoe Laces!

roll.gif

j/k

this post should be stickied already!

Big Thanks to Aaron for the work on the new flyers!!!
pimp.gif
Get at him forall your design work. www.okpants.com Don't miss this people. The Show's gonna have some serious heat, and wewill be sure to take care of all the out of towners. DJ Terry Urban, and DJ Forest "Go Get Em Gump" spinning @ the after-party!!! Breakers, Booze,Old School Hip-Hop, plenty of eye candy, @ Cleveland's Premier NightClub. www.velvetdogcleveland.com Come see how Cleveland does it !!!! I promise, you won't be disapointed.

I'll be there for sure!!! Not sure if i'm doin a table just yet. BRING YOUR HEAT TO MY BACK YARD PLEASE, thanks.

I wish I could make the trip guys....this is gonna be a real nice event. It's baseball season now...we know how that goes.

i ll be there kev . im coming with the most versatile collection . so make an award for that kev so i can snatch it uo (lol)

^You still around I see. What's good my man? How's everything going?

And to KDog, not sure if you remember me but we met at that one LeBron Next event. Anyway, I just found out about this but I'll be there as well.

I wish I could go but I gotta work. I'll come back to cleveland and kill yall in 09. Don't even wet it boys. All I wanna certify is that cleveland catsare THE FLYEST in ALL of OHIO. For all you cats that never been to next or city blue or Beachwood mall...u gonna wanna puke when you see cats so fly theyairborne. Real talk.

Back
Top Bottom