Clinton Portis: Female reporters 'bound' to want players

laugh.gif
On the eve of the Jets "sexual harrassment" investigation he answered a question regarding the situation. I knew something would be made of it.
[h1]Clinton Portis talks female reporters[/h1]

Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- Washington ******** running back Clinton Portis said it's almost certain that a female reporter "is going to want somebody" when she goes into an NFL locker room.

3579.jpg
You put a woman and you give her a choice of 53 athletes, somebody got to be appealing to her.

laugh.gif
On the eve of the Jets "sexual harrassment" investigation he answered a question regarding the situation. I knew something would be made of it.
[h1]Clinton Portis talks female reporters[/h1]

Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- Washington ******** running back Clinton Portis said it's almost certain that a female reporter "is going to want somebody" when she goes into an NFL locker room.

3579.jpg
You put a woman and you give her a choice of 53 athletes, somebody got to be appealing to her.

NFL Responds to CP :
The NFL publicly scolded Washington ******** RB Clinton Portis on Tuesday for his comments about female reporters on a Washington, D.C., radio station.

Portis said he was confident that female reporters working in team locker rooms would have some level of attraction to the players.

"You know, somebody got to spark her interest, or she's gonna want somebody," Portis told WJKF-FM.

"The comments are clearly inappropriate, offensive and and have no place in the NFL," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told USA TODAY in an e-mail.

"We have contacted the ******** and they will discuss the matter directly with Mr. Portis."

Portis comments came when he was asked about the NFL's investigation into whether members of the New York Jets harassed Mexican TV reporter Ines Sainz during her visit to the team on Saturday.

Sainz said Tuesday she does not think the players' behavior merits punishment.

-- Sean Leahy and Jon Saraceno

NFL Responds to CP :
The NFL publicly scolded Washington ******** RB Clinton Portis on Tuesday for his comments about female reporters on a Washington, D.C., radio station.

Portis said he was confident that female reporters working in team locker rooms would have some level of attraction to the players.

"You know, somebody got to spark her interest, or she's gonna want somebody," Portis told WJKF-FM.

"The comments are clearly inappropriate, offensive and and have no place in the NFL," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told USA TODAY in an e-mail.

"We have contacted the ******** and they will discuss the matter directly with Mr. Portis."

Portis comments came when he was asked about the NFL's investigation into whether members of the New York Jets harassed Mexican TV reporter Ines Sainz during her visit to the team on Saturday.

Sainz said Tuesday she does not think the players' behavior merits punishment.

-- Sean Leahy and Jon Saraceno

once i seen what she looked like i was surprised only a couple players made a pass at her lol i mean what do they expect to happen when you put a beautiful in a room from men, athletes at that who are use to having women throw themselves at them i mean it a sexual harassment case waiting to happen
eek.gif
eek.gif
600full-ines-sainz.jpg

once i seen what she looked like i was surprised only a couple players made a pass at her lol i mean what do they expect to happen when you put a beautiful in a room from men, athletes at that who are use to having women throw themselves at them i mean it a sexual harassment case waiting to happen
eek.gif
eek.gif
600full-ines-sainz.jpg

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

He's dead on.

It's human nature.

Yup...could have been worded better, but CP is right. 

Not even a locker-room scenario...but think about all the female "friends" you have had in your life.  How many have you A) had relations with, or B) been attracted to? 

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

He's dead on.

It's human nature.

Yup...could have been worded better, but CP is right. 

Not even a locker-room scenario...but think about all the female "friends" you have had in your life.  How many have you A) had relations with, or B) been attracted to? 

Like I said in the other thread, Swagger -1.0. You don't say stuff like this in public
smh.gif
Basically marginalizing women and their ability to be professional. What if women came out and said men cannot cover women's tennis because it's "human nature"? They won't be unbiased because they will always want the hot one to win. Slippery slope...

Clinton Portis should have just focused on his costumes.

I was listening to the show when he cam live on air. Could this whole issue be even more irrelevant?? Hopefully the League will just drop the whole issue and stop trying to censor EVERYTHING that these players say. Maintaining an image is one thing, but it was pretty clear that Portis was referring to the floozy reporters that around. Even if he wasn't, he indicates no one by name and gives a slight opinion.

But hell.. just let her sex tape drop already, that figure doesn't need a lot of pre-release promotion.

Like I said in the other thread, Swagger -1.0. You don't say stuff like this in public
smh.gif
Basically marginalizing women and their ability to be professional. What if women came out and said men cannot cover women's tennis because it's "human nature"? They won't be unbiased because they will always want the hot one to win. Slippery slope...

I was listening to the show when he cam live on air. Could this whole issue be even more irrelevant?? Hopefully the League will just drop the whole issue and stop trying to censor EVERYTHING that these players say. Maintaining an image is one thing, but it was pretty clear that Portis was referring to the floozy reporters that around. Even if he wasn't, he indicates no one by name and gives a slight opinion.

But hell.. just let her sex tape drop already, that figure doesn't need a lot of pre-release promotion.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

smh.gif

The more apt comparison would be a man covering the WNBA and entering a women's locker room full of women getting dressed/undressed. You don't think there's a problem with that? Now clearly I wouldn't imagine that women would be making catcalls and *+!% like the Jets did
laugh.gif
, but that reporter knew EXACTLY what she was doing. Don't get it twisted, she's been attractive all her life; I'm sure she is used to her looks getting her attention.

Back
Top Bottom