Clipse~ Unreleased Album Appreciation!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This seems to get overlooked but nonetheless this was FIRE!!!
i think this might be the only tape Malice really outshines Pusha on most of the songs
laugh.gif

The-Clipse-Lost-Tracks-mid1628.gif

[table][tr][td]1. Hear Me Out[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Power[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. You Don't Even Know feat. Kelis[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Breakfast In Cairo feat. Noreaga & Kurupt[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Hostage[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6. Wild Cowboy feat. Markita[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7. Got Caught Dealin'[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8. Taiwan To Texas[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9. Stick Girl[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10. You Can't Touch Me feat. Lee Harvey & Nako[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11. Feel Like Me[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12. Bodysnatchers feat. Magnum[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13. Diana Ross[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14. Watch Over Me[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15. The Funeral[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16. Got Caught Dealin' Pt. 2[/td] [/tr][/table]
"Sorry no introduction i was speedinnn!! Code name terror!! first half of the clipse that willleave you bleeding!!'

"Sick of!$!@!@* lyin', actin' like they tryin To be kamakazi, when they scared of dyin' No alibi, I got the power no one will testifyTake thislead shower and the black flour where you left to die, ooh"

"Even in the pristine, Chapel of the Sistine I'mstill prone to leave you glistenin' I'll mouth to you what joy does this bring And stagger away home withdrawn and whistling I speak in this vain soyou know what lines to cross You can start breathin' again, Terror signin' off

"
I told them like this, give it up and don't resist The nameMalicious and my aim don't miss A hollow tip in the clip with his name on it Thought he had a parade till we rained on it Now it's the final lap, move to slow Tried to react, my final tap a spinal tap ball in his back We never chance em, get the ransom,ambulance em All or Nothing, my motto and anthem I gotta watch my back, cause these *****z is hungry Got the good, badand ugly wantin to slug me"

Who are you to question my presence like who am I Name Terrar, now the new question is who's to try No one, put two up inem the slow gun Turn his face so our eyes don't meet, he know something That$!#$%% flow something, his money it grow something But come at him sideways inthe street, he'll blow something @#@+ your temple, I gotta make my mark, that's too simple I'd rather hit him once in each cheek, leave him withdimples So if the +#!$@ live, he'll walk around with my stencil And if the +#!$@ die, outline him in chalk pencil!!!

Seen your man club bathroom soft stuff heron Come out, loud talkin and ##%%, claimin he Don Hope he know when he step outside baby it's on Watch my gunsilluminate the sky like Vietnam My confidence shared by all conglomerates Everyone in my circle is dominant We live prominent, your world we bombinit!!!

they voices was soo high pitched on some of those songs
laugh.gif
crack nonetheless

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif
crack nonetheless

Word...Voice was dumb high...

The Funeral
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Album was called 'Exclusive Audio Footage'

Yeah, what you got is the album w/o all the interludes...

Anyone who says that there is one dominant member of this duo (lyrically) is a damn fool.

Originally Posted by mace40

Anyone who says that there is one dominant member of this duo (lyrically) is a damn fool.

Yeah its to hard to separate them sometimes. They both come with the perfect combination each time

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif
crack nonetheless

yeah man, I thought it was a female rapper at first, forgot who exactly i thought it was.

call me a fool then because I think lyrically

Pusha outshines Malice in every aspect......but only slightly enough to notice IMO

and for the record malice owned pusha on lord willin....
He sure did. I think Pusha just stepped his game up to malice on HHNF. They both are sick though. They both are my favorite MC's so itdon't really matter to me, cuz they stay coming with lyrical , malicious intellegent flow. It's wierd how so many cats like secretly like Terror now, Ithink some people just choose him cause his cocky persona.

"malice he think he hard, tuff guy of the click. and pusha he walk around like he swear he the +!@@"

-Malice

EAF was crack.
Diana Ross was that shh.. that makes you just wanna go out and kill someone.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This was gonna be there '98 Elektra release until some label stuff happend and the joint was just shelved.

Haven't played this in years but I remember being disgusted with it

only joints I remember liking and playing since then are "The Funeral" and "Wild Cowboy"

I always liked Markita for what little work she's done

Originally Posted by skips kicks

call me a fool then because I think lyrically

Pusha outshines Malice in every aspect......but only slightly enough to notice IMO

I'm going to definitely call you a fool. The only thing Push has over Mal in my eyes is charisma. And if anything lyrically, he attacks a track moreauthoritatively than Mal.

Can I get a pm?
nerd.gif
All I see is a grainy pic a bunch of blank columns, sometext n dudes arguing if Mal is equal to Push or if Push is better.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom