Clot Jordan 13's Have Surfaced Online...

IMG_3668.JPG

Rare purchase off Nike Snkrs (since app just terrible POS): Clot x Air Jordan 13 Terracotta. Came in today. Had to cop just to see in hand the execution of an original idea.
Details and Extras are amazing. Not Personal size, but still a good buy for Jordan collab fans. The cultural inspiration was also a plus. Looking forward to the AJ13 Infrared.

Last edited:
I think this one of the only limited releases on SNKRS where almost everyone who wanted them here was able to eat, which makes me like them even more.

unique colorway, not sure how to feel about em

They're very unique and the quality looks fantastic. They're kind of a feminine colorway, though, and they're understated. They'd look good with khaki, olive, or grey slacks when dressing up. If money grew on trees I would have copped. The infrared colorway is real dope but with the VI around the corner I'm not sure. I wouldn't get both.

My pair came in friday, they are truly amazing.... The texture on the box remind me of the gatorade 6 box top...
These and the Bio Beige 3s are top notch releases of 2018 imo.. I love me some earth tones

Anymore infrared pics? Curious on how bright they are before purchasing. We're these friends and family only?

My order of the terracotta from snkrs has been on a damn world tour thanks to UPS incompetence. The package is finally out for delivery today, I can't wait to see them in person.

They're very unique and the quality looks fantastic. They're kind of a feminine colorway, though, and they're understated. They'd look good with khaki, olive, or grey slacks when dressing up. If money grew on trees I would have copped. The infrared colorway is real dope but with the VI around the corner I'm not sure. I wouldn't get both.
olive slacks would go hard, you're 100% right about that

Back
Top Bottom