Clothes in LA

i believe that union sells c&c and almost any urban brand. and i think off the wall sells c&c and lrg too.

Attic Buena Park has C&C, ROGUE STATUS, THE HUNDREDS, 10 DEEP, UPPERPLAYGROUND, ACRYLICK, AND LOTS MORE..

There were some stores I used to go to a couple years ago on Hollywood Blvd. that sold tons of L-R-G.

One was called "The Blue Stone" & there was another store right next door...I think they were ran by the same people. Also, down the street therewas another store called "Dundee Classics."

...Like I said, I haven't been there in a long time, but if it's still like it was then, those spots were great for L-R-G. They would be willing to cutdeals on stuff...opossed to going to a spot like Workmen's or that place in Beverly Center where there's not too many deals.

Hope that helps. Peace!

LRG I have seen at some skate shop in the Montebello mall, forgot the name, but you can look at the directory and check it out. Believe they have a location inGlendale too. Of course, Workmen's is a good choice too. they seem to have a sale all the time on it. Also, Against All Odds stocks a lot of LRG.

Back
Top Bottom