clothing for XIII&X package

Good one.
laugh.gif

You know, JB, you don't have to always mate your clothes and shoes all the time...Those X/XIII shirts and hat are hideous

Originally Posted by bjvig414

yo baysneaks your posts aren't funny dog. i don't know why so many people in this thread that have less than 100 posts are trying to flame other kids when they are new to NT themselves. me, not having many posts, I'm not gonna sit here and bash this guy!

but anyways, there are many black/red colorway jordan shorts and shirts, and there a few shirts made for specifically the X/XIII pack that have been posted on eastbay if you want to look there.
yea i am new and have less than 100 post but that has nothing to do with it, its the question. Doesn't matter how long you have been on here itscommen sense not to put yourself in the spotlight like that

if two new teachers were to walk into a classroom together into the front of the classroom and one of them asked seriously were is the blackboard or whiteboard(to my knowledge they are always behind the teacher in the front of the class) and the other teacher started making fun of him saying that its obvious itsright behind you its the first thing you see when you walk into the classroom.

its the same senario both of the teachers were new yet one of them asked an out of ordinary or obvious question. it didn't it matter about theirexperience.

I hope they don't making clothing for sneaker's anymore most of the time they make shirts with the kicks on them, I don't want everyone looking atmy tee and showing the same shoe im rocking.

Originally Posted by baysneaks

yea i am new and have less than 100 post but that has nothing to do with it, its the question. Doesn't matter how long you have been on here its commen sense not to put yourself in the spotlight like that

if two new teachers were to walk into a classroom together into the front of the classroom and one of them asked seriously were is the blackboard or whiteboard (to my knowledge they are always behind the teacher in the front of the class) and the other teacher started making fun of him saying that its obvious its right behind you its the first thing you see when you walk into the classroom.

its the same senario both of the teachers were new yet one of them asked an out of ordinary or obvious question. it didn't it matter about their experience.

you don't have to use poor analogies and bad spelling to try and prove a point. all i said was don't bash him just because he asked a question youdidn't like.

Back
Top Bottom