Cloud Atlas (26 October 2012) Directed by Tom Tywker and the Wochowski brothers

Tom Hanks, Halle Berry & Hugo Weaving = Watchin

Last edited:
OP, what you meant to say was, "directed by Tom Tywker, Andy Wachowski, and his new sister, Lana Wachowski--formally known as Larry Wachowski"

You can read the full story here.

Did anyone actually see this movie? I just came from seeing it and was blown away by the depth & layers of the story. It was eloquently told, sorta chaotic with the flow of the different venues the movie was tying together, but altogether very elaborate and easily understood & appreciated. Its easily one of my fav films that I've seen @ the movie theater in years. Nuff said, go watch this movie. The first 10-20 min had me wondering what kind of Inception-esque mindf*ck I got myself into...but I stayed strapped in & found myself thoroughly entertained & inspired by the movie.

Upon first watching the trailer, my interest slightly depreciated once I saw the CGI scenes, but I'm still interested and will go to see it.

I wanna see this, but I wanna read the book first so I'll probably have to wait for it on Blu-Ray.

man, it was hard to follow up until towards mid way.  its a good movie.

it'll probably be better watching it a second time around.  they reveal the characters at the end of the movie so stay tune afterwards.

Saw the trailer before Argo and have been looking forward to it since then. Will probably see it tomorrow.

I saw it opening night and I can't stop thinking about it. The editing was especially incredible. Tom Hanks is that dude... Hard film to pull off and it was really something special. Made me laugh, cry, and really think about ****. I don't think it was too hard to follow (some of the language was hard to decipher tho) and I haven't read the book either. def gonna pick it up asap tho! 

Man I've been wanting to catch this since I saw previews a while ago. The idea is interesting as ****

I read this morning how it sorta bombed in the box office this weekend, so I'm glad to see it's gotten positive reviews from you guys

Movie was great. First hour I thought that I was about to just be lost the whole time and hate it but it picks up and gets you into it. Hanks killed it as always.

Might be apples and oranges. But this or Argo? Planning on seeing both eventually.

OP, what you meant to say was, "directed by Tom Tywker, Andy Wachowski, and his new sister, Lana Wachowski--formally known as Larry Wachowski"

You can read the full story here.

Homie had surgery to look like LeeLoo Dallas Multipass :x

Man I've been wanting to catch this since I saw previews a while ago. The idea is interesting as ****

I read this morning how it sorta bombed in the box office this weekend, so I'm glad to see it's gotten positive reviews from you guys
I can't wait to see this movie.  I hate how it did the first weekend box office results though. I blame it on the promotion.  Not a lot of people know about it.  I hardly saw commercials for it. 

Back
Top Bottom