CLS or 6 Series?

Originally Posted by MAAACO

Heres another sick M6. Not sure if your trying to get an M tho. Sorry the pics are huge. If you get a 6 get the M kit.

3750025414_6498660f35_b.jpg

3755462856_81dcd35bf9_b.jpg

That's a local here in Tysons Corner. He crashed and totalled the car. He bought  a 2010 M6 though.

I had the '07 CLS 550, and it was far my favorite car.

RIP to it though....
eyes.gif
it was totaled in '08, i didnt even have it for a year...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Hurry the %!*@ up haze.

Show Sos' and Tre your S5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 i knew you was gonna apply pressure on him to cop that S5
nerd.gif

RIP to it though....
eyes.gif

damn that sucks. Why didnt you get it again? or what happened with insurance?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by dreClark

Hurry the %!*@ up haze.

Show Sos' and Tre your S5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 i knew you was gonna apply pressure on him to cop that S5
nerd.gif

RIP to it though....
eyes.gif

damn that sucks. Why didnt you get it again? or what happened with insurance?

-Basically an idiot driving a ford explorer decided to change lanes without looking to his right and came into my lane quick.. I tried to swerve out the way and drive on the shoulder but by the time i got there he clipped the back left side of my car which spun me out and hit another vehicle (an old buick) before hitting the divider (this is on the 14N in cali). Damage was nasty.

I didn't want to spend that much on a car again... While I firmly believe it was worth the $$$, my wife didn't.

But to the OP is you are thinking about buying a CLS, i can tell you right now, it is worth the $$$. Do it, that car is
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

HueyP,

Make sure you spend a decent amount of time driving hte CLS before you make a decision. I was hell bent on a CLS twice, once when they first came out and then 2 years ago. After taking it home for a few days I couldnt pull the trigger each time. It just felt so cramped in the front and back and I didnt really like the way it drove. I felt like If Im gonna have a 4 door car then I need something with alot more space inside and more luxury, and if im gonna have something cramped, then I should have a real sports coupe instead.

I think the CLS is the best looking Benz our and am still a big fan of it, especially the exterior. The 6 is cool but the interior is real bland and cheap and plasticy to me. Have you considered a Quattroporte? Its in the same price range and is also a sporty 4 door car with more room inside.

Back
Top Bottom