CLS or 6 Series?

just a reminder, i hope you're not broke after your buy...NYC charges about 10% sales tax for registration on all cars

your 40k whip is gonna charge 4k to legally drive...+ inspection and insurance...enjoy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This weekend Sos.

All that snow and rain kept me off the streets last week.

I forgot it was snowing up there.

For sure let us know what its looking like Huey
pimp.gif

Heres another sick M6. Not sure if your trying to get an M tho. Sorry the pics are huge. If you get a 6 get the M kit.

3750025414_6498660f35_b.jpg

3755462856_81dcd35bf9_b.jpg

bumped to see if a choice was made....

that 6 is
pimp.gif
but not for NY - streets will eat up that carbon fiber lip real quick...

damn i didnt know haze messed around with luxury coupes. 
i pictured dude sitting somewhere in a secluded monastery in the mountains, studying ancient books and scriptures in between his NT posts 
laugh.gif

If i were you tho, id go with the audiA5 but since u only down to the two choices between cls and the 6....id go for the 6. A bimmer always gonna be a bimmer. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

i pictured dude sitting somewhere in a secluded monastery in the mountains, studying ancient books and scriptures in between his NT posts 
laugh.gif

If i were you tho, id go with the audiA5 but since u only down to the two choices between cls and the 6....id go for the 6. A bimmer always gonna be a bimmer. 
smokin.gif
Haze, what you end up getting my dude? Post some pictures.

You can get a used 550 for 50-60k all day - I mean but again back to the og post he wants a COUPE and the 550 is a monster sedan so its irrelevant 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

no question, CLS!

Back
Top Bottom