Clubbin Questions vol. Noob

Aight so tonight I went to club for the 1st time (im 20). I've been to parties and whatnot before but never a club environment...me and my boys went tothis club that had 18+ night. For the 1st 30 min I was there I was a bit shy about trying to dance with chicks, then after I started to get it in...my questionis how do you guys initiate a dance with a chick? I tried a couple diff strategies tonight (rough estimate numbers):
A. Just came up behind them and started dancing:8-14
B. Asked them if they wanna dance:0-4
C. Tried to dance around and in front of them (was hard because the dance floor was small):1-5

I just want to know what the normal way of going about your thing is, also do looks make a big impact? Because I wouldn't consider myself an uglyperson...it's just that I look young for my age (Im 20 and look like im about 16, but Im 6'3...don't know if height matters lol) and that kindaholds me back a bit, im also a bit skinny...I think I need to bulk up (but I read sm articles saying that chicks tend to like skinnier guys more) butyeah...What are you guys' opinion on this subject

Some dudes will do A., B., or C. but usually its A then B. Some dudes will just pull the female to them and start dancing. Some girls hate when you start outdancing behind them and would rather you approach them from the front.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

quit being insecure..

i agree bro. not hatin, just sayin. girls love, LOVE confidence. If they can tell that your confident in yourself most of the time you cant fail. oh and Iusually just come from behind and start dancin. You will get the hang of it homie.

just got back from the club... took a massive L tonight, i was completely sober and just wasnt gettin at females like how i usually do... big waste of anight
smh.gif

from my experiences, there isnt no set strategy that females dig, *##@ is purely either u got it or u dont/win some lose some

U forgot strategy D... just get drunk and wing it
laugh.gif
. but forreal dont grab em... most of em hate that... just tap her on the shoulder or ask her. but if itsa song that gets every girl in there bouncin it like there's no tomorrow... u aint even gotta ask. just jump behind and enjoy the ride
laugh.gif

Dude... don't even listen to the kids. Lemme share some wisdom.

1) You have to have tight gear. First impressions. Don't look sloppy.
2) Learn how to dance. Girls always look for guys who can dance. I can't even tell u how easy it is to grab a girl when they see you got skillz on thefloor.
3) Smell good. Even if u can dance, B.O. is a no-no. Get some nice smelling colonge. Seriously, and if u need help on that, just ask.

It's not difficult to pull girls at a club to dance. Closing the deal takes more skill. Girls generally like taller guys at clubs. So ur height is anasset.
Also remember that there will be streaks and droughts. I've had nights where I was pulling dimes easy, then nights where I was getting played by uglychics. It's all confidence. Keep swinging the bat. U will hit some homeruns.

As far as approaching them, it depends on the chics. If the girl looks kind of wild, then I'll grab her by her hip with one hand. Then she'll look backand make sure u don't look ugly. Then u're good.
If the girl looks shy, I'll tap her and start a convo or just ask her to dance. It really all depends, u just have to feel it out. It's like a runningback on a running play. There's no scenario for every occasion.
Take the lane that opens up.

Some of you guys put too much thought into it...just go to the club to have fun, if girls see you have fun they want to have fun with you
Qpit has some good advice but sometimes you just have to let go

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Some of you guys put too much thought into it...just go to the club to have fun, if girls see you have fun they want to have fun with you
Qpit has some good advice but sometimes you just have to let go

QFT

I've never asked one to dance. I usually grab a hand or something and pull them to me and turn em around. Every once in a while I catch a L but not often.Usually if a group of friends is dancing in a circle, and one or two in the group is not dancing, you can just hop on and be good. No shorty likes to be theone not dancing. Or go for the ones that you peeped already dancing with cats. These are good tactics for higher success rates.

Originally Posted by and1play5

Aight so tonight I went to club for the 1st time (im 20). I've been to parties and whatnot before but never a club environment...me and my boys went to this club that had 18+ night. For the 1st 30 min I was there I was a bit shy about trying to dance with chicks, then after I started to get it in...my question is how do you guys initiate a dance with a chick? I tried a couple diff strategies tonight (rough estimate numbers):
A. Just came up behind them and started dancing:8-14
B. Asked them if they wanna dance:0-4
C. Tried to dance around and in front of them (was hard because the dance floor was small):1-5

I just want to know what the normal way of going about your thing is, also do looks make a big impact? Because I wouldn't consider myself an ugly person...it's just that I look young for my age (Im 20 and look like im about 16, but Im 6'3...don't know if height matters lol) and that kinda holds me back a bit, im also a bit skinny...I think I need to bulk up (but I read sm articles saying that chicks tend to like skinnier guys more) but yeah...What are you guys' opinion on this subject
more than who? Fat guys? Maybe. In shape/muscular guys? Doubt it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Just go for it, have fun and do what you do. Liquid Courage FTL, Can't bedrunk all the time...[/color]

man one night i went to fur night club in DC...I was lit beyond beleif i danced with almost every chick, liquor works
laugh.gif
. I usually dont drink though.

I've never asked one to dance. I usually grab a hand or something and pull them to me and turn em around. Every once in a while I catch a L but not often. Usually if a group of friends is dancing in a circle, and one or two in the group is not dancing, you can just hop on and be good. No shorty likes to be the one not dancing. Or go for the ones that you peeped already dancing with cats. These are good tactics for higher success rates.
This dude is speaking the Truth.

But basically all you do is get drunk and wherever the night takes it takes you. Really it is about your swag, confidence, and style. On NYE, I was mad drunkgoing up to chicks in the coat check line, still getting dances. With only a 20 percent success rate, a good opener is to grab a chick by the arm, pull her toyou, and say "I'm Trying To Freak on Some Butt" and start giving a couple pelvic thrusts. Out of the 10 chicks I did that too, I got denied 8times, from, "Whatever $@+$%' to "You not bout to Freak on My Butt" but the two that didnt deny me, all I can say is
pimp.gif
. Your boys will be dying watching you, because there swag isnt on your level.

However, if you not on my level, with gettin chicks to dance, go for the fat chicks EARLY to build your confidence, then start moving your way up to dimes. Ifall else fails, you either ugly or you a bamma.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Just don't try and finger her and you'll be straight.
eek.gif
, yooooooo

senior trip to cancun...

im twisted as all hell in a club called "life", upstairs was heaven, downstairs was hell..

so im in hell and me and my peoples are like posted by the wall of the bar....all of a sudden this chick comes up outta nowhere and starts grinding on me all crazy hard...like, it was annoying AND hurt....

instead of asking her to stop, i just slid my hand down her pants and started to get to work, thinking, "shes going to be offended, and will get mad and leave"

she stayed for two songs....

laugh.gif

so i end up just walking away to the bathroom, halfway there im all
grin.gif
, "the f is this smell?"

its my hand.....
sick.gif

so im walking into the bathroom and my dude, joe, walks up like "dog, what was that all about?"

i brushed the fingers across his upperlip, and he wanted to fight me...

laugh.gif

i shall never forget this occurance.

I LOL'D

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Just don't try and finger her and you'll be straight.
eek.gif
, yooooooo

senior trip to cancun...

im twisted as all hell in a club called "life", upstairs was heaven, downstairs was hell..

so im in hell and me and my peoples are like posted by the wall of the bar....all of a sudden this chick comes up outta nowhere and starts grinding on me all crazy hard...like, it was annoying AND hurt....

instead of asking her to stop, i just slid my hand down her pants and started to get to work, thinking, "shes going to be offended, and will get mad and leave"

she stayed for two songs....

laugh.gif

so i end up just walking away to the bathroom, halfway there im all
grin.gif
, "the f is this smell?"

its my hand.....
sick.gif

so im walking into the bathroom and my dude, joe, walks up like "dog, what was that all about?"

i brushed the fingers across his upperlip, and he wanted to fight me...

laugh.gif

i shall never forget this occurance.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom