Cmon China, you're better than that China vs. Georgetown Basketball

Originally Posted by wcghost

Hoyas had 28 fouls by half-time......in an exhibition game. 28 fouls in 20 minutes??

They got what they deserved!
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

and this neanderthal way of thinking leads to events like this
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

2011-08-18T160349Z_01_PEK905R_RTRIDSP_3_CHINA.jpg

The guy in the middle isn't even in uniform and he's in the middle of the court - is he even on the team?

A vast majority of mogs in here don't even understand the full magnitude of this picture man, this %%%! is Deeper Than Rap Man 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

The players on the Chinese club all serve in the Chinese military

Damb

The Bayi Rockets are an army team and their players serve in the People's Liberation Army (PLA). The "Bayi" in their name represents the anniversary of the founding of the PLA.
let's be real here, they're still just basketball players with tayshaun prince's low center of gravity and a plate and a 25 on each side is a struggle.

and oh yeah.....

Nike 1   JB 0

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Chinese dudes aren't waiting for next on the courts this week. 
roll.gif

They've all got their chests poking out at gyms nationwide after seeing this video.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aint them chinenese cats grown +@$ men? stay classy china......cheating +@$ gymnastics program

country of a billion and all they got to show is a fragile @%% yao ming 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i'd be salty too.....and how much of a $%@$* you gotta to be to throw a chair......straight females b.....

Arenas said that the GTown boys won't be going to their games at the Verizon Center bc it is in Chinatown
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by HankMoody

To the lames that are saying "I'm keeping my mouth shut because I will offend", what exactly do you want to say?
Yes, let's hear it.
yep. still waiting

anyway, it looked like the georgetown player pushed or swung at the chinese player after he got bumped into and didn't expect it right back. then all hell broke loose. maybe he should've thought twice about bringing his arrogant tough guy act overseas.

and whoever said that it's sad for a grown men on a pro team to be fighting college players - man please

TheGrimm wrote:
roll.gif

They've all got their chests poking out at gyms nationwide after seeing this video.

Dudes gonna be feeling themselves in their Jeremy Lin jerseys
roll.gif
roll.gif

All yall babies shut up, G'Town took the L, face it. They college players meanin they're 18yrs+ they grown men.

I guarantee if it was any other Big East team, it would've went differently Hail to PITT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

georgetown got punked straight up. take the L
They took the L, but as someone else said, they could've taken a much, much bigger L.
Y'all don't really understand what it's like to be in a foreign country like that, outnumbered by a bunch of angry natives. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

To the lames that are saying "I'm keeping my mouth shut because I will offend", what exactly do you want to say?
Yes, let's hear it.
pretty much, just say it instead of hiding your true feelings.

damn... that one G-Town player in the corner was locked under a vicious ground pound...

no need for throwing chairs and @!%@, though. 

Has anyone heard from Allen? 

I hope he's not on a plane to China lookin like Rambo right now. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Yes, let's hear it.

damn... that one G-Town player in the corner was locked under a vicious ground pound...

the country of china is trash starting w/ the way they treat their people .........and w/ the game look at the differences in fouls....straight up cheating trying to get a "win" 
you don't have to like a country 
laugh.gif

Yall act like it was the movie 300 re-enacted.
laugh.gif

One thing can be said for grown men against a bunch of teenagers, but honestly do you know how old those Chinese dudes are? From the picture, do they look like they are any older than their low-20s? No.

And it's really hard to say who initiated. It looks like a 'Dog hit first, but then the Chinese dudes just pummeled em.

But the camera shots aren't clear.

It's really sad that so many of yall are so damn hypocritical.

Yeah I'm going to turn this to Dirk, just as an example.

Dudes were all over Dirk because David West touched Dirk and Dirk didn't do anything. He didn't because of the responsibility he has, and because he didn't want to fight no dude.

And then when you see your American basketball team get jumped on yall calling to the gallows for their heads. I'm not talking about everyone, but yall know who you are. It's sad, grow up.

My point is, bunch of yall are hypocrites, as you can't even really tell who initiated it.

Has anyone heard from Allen?

I hope he's not on a plane to China lookin like Rambo right now

That's messed up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

the country of china is trash starting w/ the way they treat their people .........and w/ the game look at the differences in fouls....straight up cheating trying to get a "win" 
laugh.gif
like the U.S. is any better?  You act like China is the only country that cheats... you must have never heard of Marion Jones, Carl Lewis and a whole lot of American athletes/olympians taking P.E.D's..

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
like the U.S. is any better?  You act like China is the only country that cheats... you must have never heard of Marion Jones, Carl Lewis and a whole lot of American athletes/olympians taking P.E.D's..

That's really your response to what he said?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

roll.gif

Dumbest thing I've heard in a while
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On a side note, Hawaii just finished an exhibition tour through China and ended up 3-1 with no fights.

Shrugs.

Back
Top Bottom