CMON Wealth

I thought Cmon was having some problems with sales. Guess not. Good to hear this though. May have to head down and see what's up.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

I thought Cmon was having some problems with sales. 

Don't get it twisted.  It's still ghosttown daily in there.

And 95% of the 'VINTAGE' stuff has either already been retroed (already on sale or hit outlets), or will be very soon. 

So why risk an "o.g." breaking down on you (if you plan to wear).

Anything good gets eaten up asap by certain employees and they little friends.

I won't comment on my experience, but I could have saved my .20 cents in the meter this weekend...

And 95% of the 'VINTAGE' stuff has either already been retroed (already on sale or hit outlets), or will be very soon. 

I won't comment on my experience, but I could have saved my .20 cents in the meter this weekend...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I got you. I feel you about the OGs though. To be honest, if I owned a retail store, I'd hook my employees up, then their little friends. Sales are sales, just like all money is green.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I got you. I feel you about the OGs though. To be honest, if I owned a retail store, I'd hook my employees up, then their little friends. Sales are sales, just like all money is green.

^
I won't even get into my business aspect on things, but all money is green... But not all money is lasting money.

Compared to 3-4 years ago, your ideal of "hooking" friends up (fly by nights -- dudes who pop and and your "boy" and wanna chat your head off when a hot release drops, not real dudes) is the reason why stuff is sitting, going on sale, and stores are empty/hurting/going out of business when stuff ain't booming.

You look out for fly by nights, and you're business becomes a fly by night in times like these...

^
I won't even get into my business aspect on things, but all money is green... But not all money is lasting money.

Compared to 3-4 years ago, your ideal of "hooking" friends up (fly by nights -- dudes who pop and and your "boy" and wanna chat your head off when a hot release drops, not real dudes) is the reason why stuff is sitting, going on sale, and stores are empty/hurting/going out of business when stuff ain't booming.

You look out for fly by nights, and you're business becomes a fly by night in times like these...

Yea, you're right though. It does catch up to businesses. It is hard enough to build clientele, but once people start to dislike a business, they'll put future clientele at risk of never doing business. I can see why Cmon is having/had problems.

Yea, you're right though. It does catch up to businesses. It is hard enough to build clientele, but once people start to dislike a business, they'll put future clientele at risk of never doing business. I can see why Cmon is having/had problems.

LOL@ the comments being made. Hey EOH u have my contact bruh, if u have any problems, concerns, issues or questions u already know what it is...go ahead with all that cuzzo....and Ian ur welcome lol

LOL@ the comments being made. Hey EOH u have my contact bruh, if u have any problems, concerns, issues or questions u already know what it is...go ahead with all that cuzzo....and Ian ur welcome lol

Convo made.

Still no "grand overall announcement" on the shoes at the store?

Still waiting.............................................................................

I didn't know it as an inner circle thing for things at a public place.  My apologizes.  But I got no heads up (neither did any other reg'lazz customer, reason this thread now exists), so how was I to call you?  After the fact and I run into it... I'm aiiight on that "cuzzo". 

Anyone who knows me know I don't operate on that fashion. 

laugh.gif

Convo made.

Still no "grand overall announcement" on the shoes at the store?

Still waiting.............................................................................

I didn't know it as an inner circle thing for things at a public place.  My apologizes.  But I got no heads up (neither did any other reg'lazz customer, reason this thread now exists), so how was I to call you?  After the fact and I run into it... I'm aiiight on that "cuzzo". 

Anyone who knows me know I don't operate on that fashion. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jupeezy

Little do you know (I'm assuming), you really just sealed my previous points with that post.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jupeezy

Little do you know (I'm assuming), you really just sealed my previous points with that post.

laugh.gif

Eyes:

Saw you typed something about a connect with New Era. Do you have an idea of where you could get the old, all-wool fitteds for the low?

Eyes:

Saw you typed something about a connect with New Era. Do you have an idea of where you could get the old, all-wool fitteds for the low?

Back
Top Bottom