CNN's Rick Sanchez Calls FOX News Liars - Dude goes in hard at these fools... good watch

Sorry if posted, this is a must-see though... typical Fox News move, calling out what everyone else is doing wrong in the news... they get made to look sillyhere, which is what they deserve because they have become a complete laughing stock in the news world to everybody not wearing a GOP badge.� Even if you wantto say the rest of the news has a liberal lean - you can't argue that what Fox News tries to do isn't raping their title of "news station",using it to promote a strictly republican point of view while pretending to be "fair and balanced."

Glad to see somebody fighting back, and proving them to be idiots like always.

Got Em!!!!
laugh.gif

Damn liberal zion run media. CNN doesnt want you to be free to die in a dignified penny-less manner, like God intended.

Good post OP..the sad part is that no matter how much we see or point out how FOX lies to everybody, even on things like this, they'll keep doing it. Alsothose people in the rally comparing Obama to Hitler? Really?

I dont watch fox news and dont get the obsession over that station, but why isnt there as much outrage for MSNBC as there is for Fox News? Olberman does thesame stuff, but its for the Liberals.

@#% I was watching the Tea Party rally live on CNN when it happened. Fox news is on some BS

I'm glad that guy put Fox News in its place. He pwned those idiots
laugh.gif
. %^&# Sly Fox News!!!.

that rant about covering and promoting was quite amusing. as a canadian i dont really watch any of fox news and very little of cnn. didn't know fox wasthat bad

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I dont watch fox news and dont get the obsession over that station, but why isnt there as much outrage for MSNBC as there is for Fox News? Olberman does the same stuff, but its for the Liberals.
because they are not equal.. Just because one station has a liberal bias and the other one has a conservative bias does not make them the same..Also MSNBC's slogan "The place for politics" and Fox's slogan "Fair and balanced" indicate one talks about politics and one isbalanced. When we know Fox's balance is non existent.. Also the hosts of MSNBC are not crazy actors who try to incite fear while Fox tries to catch thepeople who want "Revolution" and "Secession" talking about government control by Obama when I am willing to bet 80% of the peopledidn't know or didn't care the extent Bush controlled at the switch. They want people to get mad and angry because they want to discredit the man asmuch as possible. Like he is a member of Moveon not the President of the United States.. By the way, do you watch MSNBC ever? The prime-time hosts (Maddow& Olbermann) go after Obama, Congressional Dems anybody who is messing up. Olbermann even said we may need to run a primary against Obama in 2012..

Just because each has their own bias does not mean the bias is equal.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I dont watch fox news and dont get the obsession over that station, but why isnt there as much outrage for MSNBC as there is for Fox News? Olberman does the same stuff, but its for the Liberals.

MSNBC is known to lean more left than most places, but can you find me numerous occasions where they've actually outright lied to their viewers? there's a difference, and it's a pretty big deal when you're talking about a news station. Also, despite what you may not like about Olbermann, heis pretty thorough in his arguments - I get the impression he's the type to fact check his stuff on his own, he's extremely anal sounding like that.

Anybody who takes Fox News serious needs to be checked. O'Reilly & Shepard Smith are the only respectable anchors there and Shepard stays calling outtheir viewers he probably wont be there much longer
laugh.gif

And yea MSNBC has there own agenda too but its nowhere near the propaganda Fox spews its almost disgusting. Glen Beck is closer to Hitler than Obama with allthis emotional soap box Fabricated Propaganda. He admitted that he doesnt research or care about the facts why do people still watch him for his opinion?

are yall really that remedial? this isnt about CNN not covering the story "AT ALL" ... its about the spin that was placed on it ... im sure none ofyou actually watched the coverage CNN put on the tea parties but it was all like the last guy who was talking about conspiracy theories and @%+# ... of courseCNN is gonna show a bunch of people cheering what wilson did, cuz they are trying to discredit the crowd ... dude is really up in arms over small print thatsaid "we cover all the news" ? really? thats why he had to bring up reporters almost dying in iraq? what a soft ##* #$@!* move ...

i know none of yall will, but maybe ill reach one person on here ... i want you to watch news shows from cnn and then watch the news shows on fox and tell mewho is more biased ... its not even close ... cnn is fed their perspectives from the people who own them ... you wont find more than MAYBE 1 person who arguesfor the republican side on that channel ... whereas Fox is constantly inviting liberals on their programs to debate ... and there is plenty of people who agreewith some of the things obama is doing on fox ...

just because beck and hannity have their own shows people write fox off ... there have been independent polls showing that fox is the least biased news outleton television ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

are yall really that remedial? this isnt about CNN not covering the story "AT ALL" ... its about the spin that was placed on it ... im sure none of you actually watched the coverage CNN put on the tea parties but it was all like the last guy who was talking about conspiracy theories and @%+# ... of course CNN is gonna show a bunch of people cheering what wilson did, cuz they are trying to discredit the crowd ... dude is really up in arms over small print that said "we cover all the news" ? really? thats why he had to bring up reporters almost dying in iraq? what a soft ##* #$@!* move ...

i know none of yall will, but maybe ill reach one person on here ... i want you to watch news shows from cnn and then watch the news shows on fox and tell me who is more biased ... its not even close ... cnn is fed their perspectives from the people who own them ... you wont find more than MAYBE 1 person who argues for the republican side on that channel ... whereas Fox is constantly inviting liberals on their programs to debate ... and there is plenty of people who agree with some of the things obama is doing on fox ...

just because beck and hannity have their own shows people write fox off ... there have been independent polls showing that fox is the least biased news outlet on television ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why am i not surprised this is your mindset... oh, it all fits so well together for you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lil Star And you call people liberal sheep... +!%% outta here......................................................

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]This shows that we are getting ready to crumble....the #$!%##@ news is beefing[/color]

Back
Top Bottom