Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ryan Leslie & Miguel added

And if anyone needs a camp spot still I may have 1-3 extra spots just need gas money,etc PM me

i'm interested in this offer. i aint tryin to get raped by craigslist scalpers.

And if anyone needs a camp spot still I may have 1-3 extra spots just need gas money,etc PM me

Anybody have an extra pass they'd sell for under $425? I got a gf that wants to go...
laugh.gif

Anybody have an extra pass they'd sell for under $425? I got a gf that wants to go...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

My bad G, got filled up quick. Hope you found a way

800fri.jpg

800sat.jpg

800sun.jpg

OF vs. Cee-Lo
30t6p3b.gif

But everything else is stellar
Friday
Alf Alpha-Tokimonsta-12th Planet->Omar Rodriguez-Lopez->Odd Future/Cee-Lo Green(FUUUU)--> Ms. Lauyrn Hill->Kele->Cut Copy->Crystal Castles/Magnetic Man(FUUUUU)-->Nosaj Thing-->Gayngs/Chemical Bros (Last min decision but probably Chemical Brothers)

Saturday
EE-->Rye Rye--> Alf Alpha-->Foals-->Radio Dept-->Erykah Badu-->End of Chuckie-->BASEDGOD-->Bright Eyes->Mumford & Sons--> Animal Collective (25 minutes)--> Empire of The Sun-->Arcade Fire--> Maybe (Daedelus)

Sunday
Twin Shadow-->Green Velvet/MEN (Last min decision; no biggie)-->Caspa-->Wiz Khalifa-->Nas & Damian Marley-->DFA 1979-->The National-->Ratatat--> 30 mins of the Strokes--YEEZUS

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

My bad G, got filled up quick. Hope you found a way

800fri.jpg

800sat.jpg

800sun.jpg

OF vs. Cee-Lo
30t6p3b.gif

But everything else is stellar
Friday
Alf Alpha-Tokimonsta-12th Planet->Omar Rodriguez-Lopez->Odd Future/Cee-Lo Green(FUUUU)--> Ms. Lauyrn Hill->Kele->Cut Copy->Crystal Castles/Magnetic Man(FUUUUU)-->Nosaj Thing-->Gayngs/Chemical Bros (Last min decision but probably Chemical Brothers)

Saturday
EE-->Rye Rye--> Alf Alpha-->Foals-->Radio Dept-->Erykah Badu-->End of Chuckie-->BASEDGOD-->Bright Eyes->Mumford & Sons--> Animal Collective (25 minutes)--> Empire of The Sun-->Arcade Fire--> Maybe (Daedelus)

Sunday
Twin Shadow-->Green Velvet/MEN (Last min decision; no biggie)-->Caspa-->Wiz Khalifa-->Nas & Damian Marley-->DFA 1979-->The National-->Ratatat--> 30 mins of the Strokes--YEEZUS

Just discovered The Morning Benders,they killed it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Any info on the name of that second last song they played? And is there anyway to catch OFWGTA online?

Just discovered The Morning Benders,they killed it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Any info on the name of that second last song they played? And is there anyway to catch OFWGTA online?

Am I wrong? but looking at Youtube's schedule they're NOT showing Kanye, OFWGKTA and Lil' B's set.
30t6p3b.gif

Am I wrong? but looking at Youtube's schedule they're NOT showing Kanye, OFWGKTA and Lil' B's set.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm hitting this up next year.

Still hot tickets sold out so quick.

Thanks for the link, MrO.

Back
Top Bottom