Coachella 2012 : April 13-15, 20-22 in Indio, CA Streaming on Youtube THIS WEEKEND

Up in Smoke 2012
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Best performance 2012 has seen?

Visuals and gimmicks yes, but performance goes to the Weeknd
not sure if srs.....
Serious, I like The Weeknd's performance more, probably due to the fact that I've seen Snoop, Em, and 50 live before. Haven't seen The Weeknd live or even on the interent live before. The hologram was nice, but at the end of the day it's a hologram.
Serious again, Kanye's performance last year to end Coachella was epic, his setlist, emotion, etc. 

Not that I didn't enjoy Snoop and Dre, I did, all this IMO of course, but I don't see how they top this next week with the shock factor being gone.

Lollapalooza last year, ACL this year, hopefully Coachella next year with Bonnaroo following. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by Dragon

i will lose it if they performed still dre.

You thought they weren't gonna?
laugh.gif
i knew they were, just saying the performance has surpass my expectation so far and performing still dre will be the icing on the cake. 
Tupac
pimp.gif

not sure if srs.....
Serious, I like The Weeknd's performance more, probably due to the fact that I've seen Snoop, Em, and 50 live before. Haven't seen The Weeknd live or even on the interent live before. The hologram was nice, but at the end of the day it's a hologram.
Serious again, Kanye's performance last year to end Coachella was epic, his setlist, emotion, etc. 

Not that I didn't enjoy Snoop and Dre, I did, all this IMO of course, but I don't see how they top this next week with the shock factor being gone.
Nate Dogg maybe?

IMO, this was the best Coachella performance ever (that I've seen).

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

if game comes out...this will be complete...still the illest thing ive seen in a long long time

how we do and hate it or love it live? that would be insane.

Greatest Coachella set ever. That Dre & Snoop set was epic. I feel like I owe them money for a ticket that show was so amazing. I am thoroughly satisfied.

That hologram Tupac gave me the chills. I'm sure you will see other performances from deceased artist after that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure if srs.....
KILL DAT NOISE
Can't prefer a guy lullabying ziggans at sunset over like 7 proven rappers and a HOLOGRAPHIC TUPAC
laugh.gif
. No one will be talking much about Weeknd 2mar pa, aftermath took the night.

Stop that "it wasn't enough" "I expected more" talk

Snoop & Dre, Kurupt & Warren G, 50 & Em, a hologram TUPAC

And non stop classics (minus that Wiz bump).

What more could you ask for?

Very impressed. I honestly didn't expect them to put on a show like that. The only thing I think they could have done better was the transitions from song to song, but other than that, it was a great performance.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

not sure if srs.....
KILL DAT NOISE
Can't prefer a guy lullabying ziggans at sunset over like 7 proven rappers and a HOLOGRAPHIC TUPAC
laugh.gif
. No one will be talking much about Weeknd 2mar pa, aftermath took the night.

I gotcha, just stating I've seen most of them perform live but never the Weeknd. It was a good set though, would have wanted it to be longer, but understandable, they got to keep some stuff for next week as well. 
Pac was 
pimp.gif

Snoop was EXTRA 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50 and Em were expected, but they did not let down.

Back
Top Bottom