Coachella 2012 : April 13-15, 20-22 in Indio, CA Streaming on Youtube THIS WEEKEND

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I might end up going alone if all my friends flake, so I'd def be down for some sort of NT campsite. Or at least to be in touch with people so we can chill at night. Most of my friends aren't into Weeknd/Frank Ocean/Weeknd anyway so it might not be bad to meet some like-minded people. To be honest I'm not really even that interested in any other bands, I mostly want to be front row or as close as practical for those three acts. Then Dre and Snoop. 

if i can't get week 1 i might buy week 2 and go alone..if the NT summit is happening it may as well happen the 2nd week because the first week will sell out fast

laugh.gif
@ putting the Weeknd twice

And Weekend 1 will sell out in under 30. There's a limited number of passes with the shuttle. They only lasted 20 mins last year after the sell out last year.

If yall gonna do a summit pick Weekend 2 and decide by tomorrow at 10am
laugh.gif

If anyone is still debating what weekend, my homie (who's on NT as well) and I are planning to go the 2nd week. I think 1st week will sell out first anyway (plus my homie is an accountant and it's still tax season for him that 1st weekend anyway.)

As for campsite, I'm down for whatever. I think we should start a facebook group or google circle to see who's down.
embarassed.gif

Do they really sell that quickly? How many tickets are there? Last year Bonnaroo tickets went on sale in February and didn't sell out Til may.

I can see maybe the first weekend selling out pretty fast but I doubt the second weekend will sell out right away.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Do they really sell that quickly? How many tickets are there? Last year Bonnaroo tickets went on sale in February and didn't sell out Til may.

Yeah first weekend will be done by 10:30 tomorrow...Hafta remember they had the presale...

Lineup doesnt do it for me, and everyone I know going is only going because either it's the "hip" thing to do, to party all weekend, or because they like 4-5 acts.

this might be my first coachella depending if my friend wants to go

is it possible to just sleep in my car...any cheap places to stay overnight?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Yeah first weekend will be done by 10:30 tomorrow...Hafta remember they had the presale...

Lineup doesnt do it for me, and everyone I know going is only going because either it's the "hip" thing to do, to party all weekend, or because they like 4-5 acts.
Lineup is solid enough for me and yeah I only like a handful of acts, but the experience is well worth it.
And I'm gonna be there with a couple friends Week 2. Would not mind seeing a couple of NTers.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

30 minutes?! are u kidding..thats so lame

Originally Posted by TannerVon

WEEKEND 2....niketalk camp

As I was contemplating going weekend 1, but that extra shuttle pass is weak and a bit over my budget when it all adds up. So weekend 2 it is. 

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by TannerVon

WEEKEND 2....niketalk camp

As I was contemplating going weekend 1, but that extra shuttle pass is weak and a bit over my budget when it all adds up. So weekend 2 it is. 
Same here.  I was looking to get the GA pass for the 1st weekend but it looks like they only have the  GA pass/shuttle combo for an additional $50.  That's a deal breaker for me, I don't need that shuttle pass since I already have friends that I can go with.

im waiting on weekend 1. within the first 5 minutes it said that passes for weekend 1 are almsot depleted and strong possibliity i will have to try for week 2

my other friend just got through for weekend 2. im still on standby. my other friend on weekend 1 got this:

Passes for Weekend 1 are almost depleted. There is a strong possibility you will not have the ability to purchase passes for Weekend 1. You may wait on this page for passes to become available, but we suggest you check Weekend 2 for availability.

Standby for Weekend 2. Tent passes are now sold out. I think/hope this means if you want to camp but no car?

If this means the tent-car camping option is sold out this throws a major wrench in my plans.

Back
Top Bottom