Coast Guard searching for missing boat with NFL players

Hearing stuff like this is why I stay on land...hopefully they find all 3 of these guys...

Wow..I feel really bad. I hope they find them. I get chills thinking about losing someone out at sea.

Dude I know works missing persons/homicide he says if a person is not found within 24 hours the probability is real low of finding someone alive. Them findingthat one dude give me hope. Hope the three other cats got their life vests on waiting for rescue right now.

Damn that dude they found is in a weak state...hopefully the others are still alive.
ohwell.gif

An overturned vessel was discovered Monday afternoon with former University of South Florida football player Nick Schuyler clinging to it, according to Coast Guard Petty Officer James Harless.
Jesus, I can't imagine. I wonder how long he was doing that.

I hate to say it, but my guess is that the other three weren't fortunate enough to hang on to the boat, or they did, but not for long enough.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

An overturned vessel was discovered Monday afternoon with former University of South Florida football player Nick Schuyler clinging to it, according to Coast Guard Petty Officer James Harless.

I hate to say it, but my guess is that the other three weren't fortunate enough to hang on to the boat, or they did, but not for long enough.
ohwell.gif

yea i know
frown.gif
but lets just hope they still holdin on.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

ohwell.gif

i'm listening to sporting news radio and one of the hosts of the show that's on right now reported that schuyler says that the boat was anchored andharsh waves flipped the boat over.

when that happened, the rest of the guys got separated from the boat.

he was the only one clinging on to the boat.
ohwell.gif

Get this, according to a breaking news update on Twitter, Marquis Cooper has been found alive!!! Unbelievable how we get our news in this day and age.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Get this, according to a breaking news update on Twitter, Marquis Cooper has been found alive!!! Unbelievable how we get our news in this day and age.

wow... hopefully this is true, that'd be a terrible false report at this point.

man quit lying,it didnt say anything about them finding the other guys,they have only found one person.i hope you get lost in the sea and get bitten by a sharkfor lying.

In this photo provided by the U.S. Coast Guard, survivor Nick Schuyler, a former University of South Florida player, can be seen on top of the overturned boat.

^the dude is a warrior .did you see the pics of how bad the water was yesterday,it was real windy and there were a lot of sharks around

Originally Posted by heat23

In this photo provided by the U.S. Coast Guard, survivor Nick Schuyler, a former University of South Florida player, can be seen on top of the overturned boat.
Damn, that boat looks extremely small

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

man quit lying,it didnt say anything about them finding the other guys,they have only found one person.i hope you get lost in the sea and get bitten by a shark for lying.

Reading is fundamental my strapping young lad. I said it was reported by Twitter. Anybody with a pulse should know to take that with a grain of salt. I wasmarveling at the fact that we get our news quicker through social networking mediums (message boards, myspace, twitter, etc.) than the associated press.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Wow why would they be on that small little boat.

thats the million dollar question.
that small boat and the gulf of mexico just dont go together

^
^
well you should know that stuff is always fake so you just said that stuff for nothing.anyways hopefully they get found alive.

Originally Posted by heat23

wow. scary pic. I hope the others will be found, but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom