Cocaine is a hell of a drug... former Child actor "Orlando Brown".

So is the WWE. Great your cousins have a support system, seems most kids in the spot light don't.

We can agree to disagree on this but I'm of the opinion, if companies have the resources to provide assistance to employees they've benefited from, they should have something for them.
For the record, these corporations provide education, housing, and other benefits to many of these kids and their families while they're employed.

I just don't see how it's their responsibility to ensure they stay off drugs when they're not on set or even working for them anymore...

:lol: @ him ending the clip with “y’all trippin

Dude is....
1708857185531.gif

....and never getting up.

Damn man homie back on that **** again. I might have to just unfollow this thread. It seems like dude really can't get right.

:lol: You followed this thread?
I think I got auto subbed after replying years ago. Dude only pops up once every couple years but I'm getting too old to be watching this dude slowly kill himself.

Society and the industry have given him a lot of passes but you can only help someone who wants to be helped. Dude seems to like being the but of the joke and pissing people off.

absolutely no reason for him to be walking around

people in houston don’t walk

Back
Top Bottom