COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

zcw0y.jpg

Played a few games of mw2 today to warm up for mw3.  

After a few games of trying objective games I gave up and played TDE.  

In BO I grew to love objective games especially domination but domination was just unplayable in mw2.  

I just find it funny that in BO I hated TDM but loved domination while in mw2 it's just the reverse. 

In mw3 if they can make it so all game types all playable that will already be a significant improvement. 

Played a few games of mw2 today to warm up for mw3.  

After a few games of trying objective games I gave up and played TDE.  

In BO I grew to love objective games especially domination but domination was just unplayable in mw2.  

I just find it funny that in BO I hated TDM but loved domination while in mw2 it's just the reverse. 

In mw3 if they can make it so all game types all playable that will already be a significant improvement. 

Domination is damn near unplayable in Black Ops, too, and this is coming from a Domination player.

Unless Firing Range or Radiation comes up, you're gonna be dealing w/ some of the most unbalanced OBJ matches in the history of FPS.

If you spawn @ A flag on Array and lose, you should be forced to destroy your disc.

Same goes for losing on Jungle if you spawn @ C flag.

Domination is damn near unplayable in Black Ops, too, and this is coming from a Domination player.

Unless Firing Range or Radiation comes up, you're gonna be dealing w/ some of the most unbalanced OBJ matches in the history of FPS.

If you spawn @ A flag on Array and lose, you should be forced to destroy your disc.

Same goes for losing on Jungle if you spawn @ C flag.

When I play I always run solo and without a mike

Idk when I play domination in BO and I'm on a bad team I'm usually able to get out of a spawn trap or if I'm in game where both teams are even it was easier for me to run to the enemy flag and flank them

In MW2 I  get spawn trapped to hell and it was pretty impossible to run around they hold down all the choke points and I die

That's pretty much my thought process.  It would probably be different if I was a really good player that can carry a bad team or if I just always had good teammates in general. 

*edit*

What I'm hoping is that they'll keep TDM spawns like MW2's but domination spawns more like BO's

When I play I always run solo and without a mike

Idk when I play domination in BO and I'm on a bad team I'm usually able to get out of a spawn trap or if I'm in game where both teams are even it was easier for me to run to the enemy flag and flank them

In MW2 I  get spawn trapped to hell and it was pretty impossible to run around they hold down all the choke points and I die

That's pretty much my thought process.  It would probably be different if I was a really good player that can carry a bad team or if I just always had good teammates in general. 

*edit*

What I'm hoping is that they'll keep TDM spawns like MW2's but domination spawns more like BO's

so we dont have any pics of the prestige emblems yet? im trynna figure out if im gonna prestige once or twice if they look nice

so we dont have any pics of the prestige emblems yet? im trynna figure out if im gonna prestige once or twice if they look nice

so since mw3 is about to drop i think im on my 10th or 11th prestige on black ops

should i just continue to keep trying to get a higher prestige?? cuz i aint reaching 15 by the time mw3 drops
laugh.gif

and once that drops i'll prolly start playing that right away and more than BO

so since mw3 is about to drop i think im on my 10th or 11th prestige on black ops

should i just continue to keep trying to get a higher prestige?? cuz i aint reaching 15 by the time mw3 drops
laugh.gif

and once that drops i'll prolly start playing that right away and more than BO

Back
Top Bottom